i made a method to get to the seperation stage it works well

Okay guys,

I have been trying to perfect a technique to get you fast into the pre separation stage, without too much work, it got me there but then I found it hard to separate so I need to work more on that. I have tried this method a few times now and it really works, so here it goes.

Get in bed before 11:30pm lay in bed and place your bed cover over you, you do not have to face north or anything like that, just make sure you remove any jewellery, watches etc, drink a little water, just a few sips as you do not want your mouth too dry and also make sure you have been to the toilet and have also not ate any food for about 2 hours. If your the kind of person that likes computer games and lots of TV then I recommend you do not watch or play them between the 2 hours time frame before going to bed as you want your mind clear and away from any distractions. Reading a book or some piece of tech from the computer is fine but then get ready for bed.

Okay your laying in bed with your bed cover over you, now I try to induce an OBE with only my boxer shorts on and I don’t wear any t-shirts in bed. Okay you want to have your ankle just resting on the edge of the bed and your toes pointing up to the ceiling with the end of your bed cover over your toes and the top end of your bed cover goes over you just up to about your chin. Now you are to look up to your eyebrows and set the intention to your mind that you would like to have an out of body experience and say that a few times. Now that you have se the intention you then should say a prayer to God and say ‘God I would like to have an OBE could you please guide me safely into the unknown and please I ask for your protection, may you send a blue globe of energy around my bed’ and so while you say that imagine it as well coming to you and around your bed. Now I can visualise this well within 10 secs, so hopefully you could do this to, only visualise it briefly at this point it is not too important.

Okay now that’s done your laying in the position I said with your hands laying by your side, your middle finger should be slightly touching the side of your body and let the other fingers drop to the bed and you must let your upper arms lay on the bed but not close to your body or otherwise energy will not flow correctly. As this is the case in the practice of Tai Chi from when you’re standing. Now start on your breathing, you inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth or nose it does not matter but it must be a deep breath not too deep other wise your head will start to hurt. Do the breathing for about 5 times, now relax back to your normal way of breathing but do it a bit slower than usual for a while and then back to completely normal and while doing this do not think about a thing. If something pops into your mind associate it with an OBE and then let it go and allow it to float into a treasure chest and see it on your mind, then lock it away but again this must be done briefly within a few seconds and then return back to your breathing. Always back to your breathing, then after about 5 mins of all the breathing, now comes my technique, about 2 inches above your belly is a chakra called the solar plexus, you do not have to think of the chakra instead you just physically move your stomach in a circular motion, remember not mentally but physically. You breath out through the nose and allow the stomach to extend out that’s upwards toward your bedroom ceiling and on the breath in you allow the stomach to move down wards towards the bed. After a while of doing this you are to start with the same breaths to start to make your stomach move in a circular position, what I mean by this is that you think of it as like a wheel that is standing vertical inside you. You think of this when you are learning then you forget about the wheel being there. Anyway you are turning this wheel towards you but in a stationary movement where as the wheel in your mind does not move. So this is done physically, the wheels is only there so you get the idea, it is best to think of the wheel, it is your stomach that is going to move physically. The reason I thought of this is that I found that when I would visualise swinging in my mind and being able to hold it for a long time was very hard and what my method does is create a similar feeling of the swinging sensation but what my version does is also create vertigo and also a warmth that you can control just like energy that helps greatly for the OBE separation. Also you get a feeling of depth in your mind well more on that later. So now that is happening on your controlled breathing then you let go of your controlled breathing after a while and you go back to normal breathing and continue the physical movement, now the beauty is that at this stage you should be about 15-20 mins in from when you have laid down in bed. Now something I forgot to mention while you are doing the breathing there are stages when you will go through some muscle spasms basically that’s shows that your body is becoming more and more relaxed, while you do the first stage of breathing that’s about 10 mins before the wheel motion in the stomach. If you want you could do some numerical techniques to keep you on track and away from falling asleep and this is my very own technique as well which really is great.

Try this, breath in and say 1 now, then breath in and say 8 breath out and say 7 continue that breath between each number 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 then say 2 and again 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 then 3 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 then 4 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 then 5 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 then 6 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 then 7 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 then 8 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 then on a breat in and a breat out alternating say 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 and continue again from the number 1 through to 8 with the aditional 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 inbetween, i hope you understand this, please post a reply if you need help on those bits again.

That breathing technique from above is to keep you from drifting away from what you actually want to do, but you do not have to do that just do what makes you feel comfortable.

Lets now get back to the sensation, you will after a while start to do this without thinking about it and at that point it will become second nature to you, and when you feel that moment, you will know it. Then focus and stop your thoughts from your body and bring your thoughts to your head and really focus on the blackness that is in front of your closed eye lids and you will start to get hypnogogic imagery, then depth will be created and you can start to see and it will feel like you are looking at things from 6 feet away, and after a while you may start to get the astral vision. Now at this point move your focus so your looking up behind your closed eye lids to your eyebrows, Now you can choose to stop physically moving your stomach on the breaths or again you can do what makes you feel comfortable. What happens is your eyes should start to flicker from slow to fast which means you are entering REM, and you may feel some tingling in parts of your body, you may get the sensed presence feeling and numbness but you will certainly get the warmth feeling over your body while you are moving your stomach in that way and you can direct it to parts of your body just like you can direct energy in parts of your body during energy exercises. When the eyes start to move it is similar to REM but I am not sure if it is the REM stage or fully REM stage, or it could be. Start to say to your self mind awake body asleep a few times and now at this point you will see more HI and just let it go don’t hold onto the HI unless you would like LD but if you let it go you can start your separation which I still find very hard to do, I have had one OBE and a few short lucid dreams before but the last few nights I have tried this method and I have got to the separation stage and all it takes is 28 mins which is definitely worth it. It may seem hard but with a tiny bit of practice this is better than any other method and I will say that with 100% certainty try it for a week and you will succeed.

Please post any reply’s and questions and I will help you as much as I can

Happy Out of Bodying

honeyjigga

has anybody tried my method yet, what do you think?

Not yet, but I will make an attemp tonight. :content: Wish me luck.

good luck everybody

Did’nt work too well. =\ But I will keep on trying, cuz it seems like an good technique. Don’t u think it will work better with WBTB teq?

for me i don’t think the WBTB teq would be good as i think i would probably dose off into a dream. my teq seems to last about 28 mins till i get near separation, so i think holding onto that while doing the wbtb teq would be hard, but try it if you think it will work and post here your results.

One thing that i forgot to mention, i have read a lot here on how people think masturbation helps, well i believe that you should not masturbate for a few days before projection, well the reason i say this is because i felt like masturbating but then i thought it can use up a lot of energy so i went to bed and let the feeling pass and then i did my technique and i i got close to separation, in a way i believe that perhaps when you get a feeling that you need to masturbate it could really be your subconcious mind giving you a clue that you should go and use your current energy level to induce an OBE.

“well i believe that you should not masturbate for a few days before projection” - want my death?:slight_smile:

Seems like theres quite few things to remember.I understand how it goes but still dont get why.Why circular moves with the stomach?Why all this 8 points counting.I kinda think that having so many things to do may actually interrupt with relaxation instead of helping.You know , many ppl will wonder about if what they do is actually correct,if they move the stomach right(maybe even question why towards them)…so on so on.
Another question is…is that all supposed to help us to enter REM right off?Cuz you said theres no need to join it with WBTB tech,so i wonder.
Take care

Hi Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to post, now you ask why the circular moves in the stomach? well you know how there are techniques like the swinging sensation which is where you visualise yourself rocking and the sensation becomes intense and then you leap out of your body. Well a lot of people cannot visualise and hold the image for that long, so my technique is something which happend while i was just playing around at night, by doing it pyhsically you will actually feel a warmth spreading over you which you can actually control, like the warmth feeling that robert monroe would discuss in the book ‘journeys out of the body’. You will also get a tingling sensation after a while and a feeling of vertigo, and this is the easiest method which is similar to the rocking sensation which can after a while get you separated but it does not require any sort of visualisation, you just do it pyhsically and after a while you get the sensations, and it is easier than any other method.

Now the 8 points counting, you don’t have to do that, but it can keep your mind from falling asleep, but if you want to do it i suggest you first get aquainted with the circualr stomach movement and when you start getting the sensations then i suggest you move onto the 8 point counting.

Now my method is not for getting you into REM instead this is for getting you to the state of separation. When you get to the separation stage your eyes will be in the REM stage aswell, so you can enter a concious LD or you can go ahead and use a separating method to leave the body as you will be in the separation stage, of course not everybody will be in REM sleep as everybodys mind and body works differently.

Now you ask why the circular movement towards you, well this came from an idea i had. I imagined a huge ball coming towards me and when i would do this in my mind i would get a little kind of scared and get a feeling of depth behind my closed eyelids and as this happend all the hairs on my body would go up and i would shiver and tingle a bit. So then i tried visualising the ball rolling away from me and nothing would happen and so i visualised again the ball coming towards me and the sensations came on again. So i thought that doing all this visualising is so tiring and will waste energy for when i need it in the separation stage. So i developed the circular stomach movement coming towards me which brought on the similar sensations. Now all you got to do is try what works for you but i believe this methods works and you got to try it for a few weeks an then you will suceed and then you can tell me what you think.

Great:)Im putting it on my list of things to do.Thanks for the explanations,im just that type of person that has to know why in order to make something succesfully.Im not any good in visualization,happy someone found the way around it.
Take care:)

gee i wonder how much of a workout ur abs get from this, all the moving and stuff. maybe its good, if so, sit-ups…take a hike. (not like i need it, im a stick but maybe itll help me eat more…i Eat Big)

honeyjigga, nice method you invented! very interesting you can project before deep sleep!
I’m still working on my own (more than a year now) hopefully I will post it after a few more months of testing and fine tuning…if I have time to
I find what works varies per person, since each is a little different in their own way. more methods to try is the best way to know yourself and be successful
cya