Too scared to WILD

I have been using the LD test preset for BWgen recently and trying to WILD while listening to it.

so far i hav had a small amount of HI and once entered SP. but I am always petrifyed by this stage and cannot continue.

any advice on how to keep calm? And also at what point do you go into a LD rather than an OOBE?

Phil you first enter a stage between waking and sleeping when you wild.
That can feel as if u leave your body, not so weird because its a trance!
I would say, your fears are yours, i mean with that that you must not forget that what ever you do, it has to stay fun!

I would say its easy…

1. realize your fear is only fear 4 the unknown.
  2. practise more and go with slow steps forward and not like a rocket,
  3. realize that there is not much to fear…its mostly an adrenalin reaction from your heart and your emotional centre to prepare for the worst because its unknown to you.

and that applys to so much more tehn just WILD as well applys to all lucid dreaming and if not life adn cahllanges it self

and to think, english is my first lang

and that applies to so much more then just WILD as well applies to all lucid dreaming and if not life and challenges it self

is what i ment 2 write :smile: i hope

WILD can be scary for everyone at first. The thing to keep in mind is that the experiences you have can not harm you. With practice you will learn to ignore them.

WILD can be quite frightening.

Just remind your self that it happens to you every night, regardless of wether your aware of it or not.

And if you think SP is freaking wait until you hear the hypnagoic sounds(sp?)

That’s some scary ****. If you expect it to come and it comes it shouldn’t be as frigtening.