The New Lucid Crossroads Open

lucidcrossroads.co.uk/

The new site is finished well apart from tweeks here n there, some more images to slot in and around, a quick guide to lucidity and the downloads page… its finished :grin:

Anyone not familiar with the Crossroads its a website that describes a place in text and images that exists only in dreamtime/astral (whichever you can reach). Its acts as a hub (crossroads), stabilising you and highering your lucid state before you carry on to the lucid dream of your choice. One of its main functions is for people to meet up in LD’s.

Anyway its got lots more beside through the site :-

Good WILD page
Gatekeeper technique
About shared dreams
Mayan Dreamspell page
Lucid Dojo for practicing your marital art when lucid
Extensive links page
And lots more…

Well enjoy :cool:

P.s the link to the description of the space can be found on the homepage, the main description scroll sideways (this works well I think though).

P.p.s The dream page is not uptodate but will be very soon as there have been quite a few visits I need to log.

P.p.p.s I will be asking for translations for the homepage/getting to us page/ downloads/quick lucidity guide and the 3 descriptions pages very soon, all languages required

these are beautiful and inspiring images! It’s great to see him updated!
I’ve just seen the few images here, and have yet to fully browse the new site … but it’s looking great!

if you want to make a link without side scrolling, you can label the link like this:

[url=https://www.site.com]THIS IS MY TITLE[/URL]

Thanks DA, on both accounts :wink: I think it was your thread that got me started wasn’t it?

awesome updates!!!

let me go now and visit the new crossroads…in RL & in dreams!
hopefully!

Your site looks great. I really looking forward getting there in a LD :cool_laugh:

That’s my no. 1 on my LD ToDo list right now, i let you know when i get there :wink:

Thanks Fixos and reality.failure, I updated the downloads page yesterday lucidcrossroads.co.uk/downloads.htm
I’ve added a way of making a focus image, basically your open front/bedroom door with a view out onto the lucid crossroads behind it.

Also there is a method for making your particular lucid dream appear through the Crossroads (or any) doors, this would be of intrest to any lucid dreamer not just those wishing to reach the Crossroads.

Good luck, its great when you get there! :cool:

This is quite an extensive site. Very good work! It’s going into my favourites and will definatley have to be explored in both Real Life and in my Dreams. Thank you!

I especially like the pictures. Reminds me of the Myst series. :smile:

The myst series is another good one to explore for lucid dreamers. Alhough the lucid crossroads is the only fixed shared dream place thats extensively illustrated on the net there are some other sites on the myst theme that can be adapted to lucid dreaming. I’ll be linking to them directly soon (you can see them through the open dream doors in the 3 description page.

Today I’m updating the dreams pages where the lastest visits will go, then I’m going to have to get back to the illustrating day job…

BTW I’d just like to appologise if anyone has emailed me via the site (or here) in the last year or so. My spam filter was set to delete all the emails by mistake?! :sad: Its fixed now though! :smile:

I’m asking for help with translating a small select few pages from the Lucid Crossroads. Thread is on the fruits of Lucidity forum.

Also I’ve got a pretty cool screen saver (1mb download) of the Crossroads up at the downloads page. Qucik link here lucidcrossroads.co.uk/imagesNEW/setup.exe

Also added new recent visits to the Crossroads in the dreams section lucidcrossroads.co.uk/dream.htm

lucidcrossroads.co.uk/dreamcrossroads.htm dream archive other visits added here

Wow… your artwork is so amazingly real!! It’s now my no.1 priority to get there :smile:

Congrats with the update Pantalimon! :thumbs:

I wanted to make it a lot more real than the last images but not too starkly real like some photos can be.

I hope you do get there, if anyone does can they email the account as I don’t get to read all dream diaries etc.

P.s if anyone is intrested these are the few things I had in my head when I first came up with the crossroads.

1. Burning man images.burningman.com/index.cgi? … 17&go.y=13

2. An old hulk comic when I was a kid members.fortunecity.com/jmolinam … p301a.html

3. And Stonehenge english-heritage.org.uk/stonehenge/