The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Hi TOOL fan :smile:

Thanks and welcome!
Hope next to getting lucid dreams you also enjoy your normal dreams!

:wink:

You can say that to everybody. :smile:

Hey great forum! I began trying to lucid dream since January of this year. I’ve been visiting this forum since then as a guest and then I finally decided to become a member of this forum.

Blargh

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I am glad you decided to join us. If you have any questions feel free to ask There are a lot of great people here who can answer.

Good luck on your quest to lucid dream.

Hey everyone!

My name is Nick I found this forum a few days ago after hearing about people dreaming as if it was “Real”, I have been doing RC’s every hour on the hour. no results so far. I hope to have a LD soon! :shy:

I already posted in the hi sticky but I will post here to :wink:

I found this forum a few days ago after hearing about people dreaming as if it was “Real”, I have been doing RC’s every hour on the hour. no results so far. I hope to have a LD soon! I sure hope I am doing the techs right. I am 100% newbie :cool:

I enjoy playing counterstrike, and sleeping ! once summer is over I will probably be doing homework alot though :neutral: I look forward to meeting you all and posting on this forum :happy:

Hi whitewolf welcome!

I love your avatar its awsome! and creative!
Wish you many lucid dreams and much read fun here, and posting!

Jeff

Welcome to the forum :partying_face:

Just to elaborate a little more. It is not just a matter of just doing a RC. The important part is to question your reality while you are awake. Actually ask yourself “am I dreaming” and take it seriously. Consider the possibility that you may be in fact dreaming then use the reality check to prove that you are not.

Some other things you might want to consider:

=> Keep a dream journal. (very important IMO) Just like you question your reality while awake you also want to get to know what your dreams are like as well. Also it helps you to remember your dreams as well.

=> Consider adding an additional induction technique like MILD or WILD. If you click on how in the wings on the top of your screen you will get a brief overview of the different techniques.

More free info:

geocities.com/lucidmetro/coursetable.htm

home.no/lucid/link.htm

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming

Good luck and happy dreaming

Every hour on the hour? You seriously will want to do them more often. Some people do them hundreds of times a day. The more the better, in my opinion.

I would also like to personally recommend the last site milod789 mentioned. Partly because I’ve written a lot of it. :smile:

Hi Milod,
Sorry I guess I should have been more specific in my progress so far. I have been doing the RC’s throughout the day (now I am going to take it a little bit more seriously as you suggested) but right now I am currently focusing on Dream Recall. I have always been able to remember fragments of my dreams. But some nights I can write pages and pages and other nights I can only write a few sentences. :sad: I have been trying some of the methods on ld4all’s site. I know I dont try to hard to remember my dreams, because that usually does not do as much good as it does bad. :help:

I have started a dream journal and I am writeing down my NDs, and trying to identify my DSs. Maybe I should hold off until I can Dream recall, before I try an induce? Or does anyone have any suggestions on how to help dream recall I will continue todo the methods on ld4all for remembering, practice makes perfect of course. But I just want to know if there is a better way to remember :shy:

The method I have been trying to induce is WBTB/WILD. But I guess I would have to remember my dreams to know if I actually was lucid

Thanks,
WW

Edit: good links btw I like the last one I am reading it now on dream recall :wink:

Hiya peeps :wink:
Just registered, had a few dreams that I was able to control, eventually searched the internet for it and found this nais site :smile:

Hope I’ll get sum further help in here to get many more lucid dreams :content:

Hi Zerosky, welcome!

Hope u will have soon some lds and share them with us!

Happy dreams!

hey, what a quick reply :wink:
thank you, appreciate that :smile:

Hehe welcome again! :wink:
Hope u like it here , there is loads of info at the forum about dreams and lds.

Nice avatar btw…very clear!
Yet also original.

Jeff

hehe thx :wink:

I’m new to this site and forum, Lucid dreaming is cool and i need to talk to other LD’ers. I do hope people have a sense of humor here.

Knight of Ni welcome!

Well most here have a sense of humor :cool:
We also have a ld4al chat where u can really talk to other members.

Happy dreams!

Hello Everyone!! and Wassup !

I’m new here. Actually my bro is a member and he introduced me to the site. His user name is Dark Sider if you all know him.
He also introduced me to the whole concept of lucid dreaming 4 months ago, and I’ve had about 23 so far. :content:

"allo all!

I came here after a good search on google (you were about oh, third or so down if memory serves) and it’s like hmm, interesting…

One of the reasons I came here was essentially because I realized that I have lucid dreamed before, but without control. Most of it I think comes from my own work with altered states of consciousness and I wanted to learn more, to see if I couldn’t control it and see what I coulnd’t do with it.

I think one of the most interesting expiriences with this was where actually started LD and then went into one of my altered states that I use for one of my expiriments. I still don’t know the results of that because I’ve been reluctant to explain them to the other two people involved because they’re not actually part of the group I use.

This site seems interesting as do many of the forums that I’ve glanced over.

Welcome to the forums Toshiba :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: <|:D
And what are those experiments you’re working on, would be
interesting to hear more about them :smile: