The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Hey, I’m also new here. I hope to learn more about lucid dreams, and have more of them on my own. Nice to you meet you all. XD

thanks for all the help! :smile:, you probably get questions like this from newbies all the time lol, thanks.

Your avatar still rocks white wolf :smile:

hehe thanks I wish I could do a better job with it though. I had to cut some stuff out to make it under 6k. But for being as small as it is I like it :wink:

Hi Siertes and Nurika!

A warm welcome to LD4all :happy: Good luck on your lucid quest! I’m sure you’ll find tons of information here to help you :dream:

Hey everyone

I came from DVs (please don’t hate on me =)… I hope I can have as much fun here as I did on DVs!

Welcome Ephemeral Chaos! :smile:

Hope u like this site and feel really welcome!
I wish you much fun here and happy dreams!

Jeff

Hi Toshiba, that sounds Japanese! :smile:

Welcome! :smile:
I wish you many lucid dreams and a good time at the forum.
A forum that is now also your forum :wink:

Happy dreams!

Jeff

Hey Stargazer :wink:

We would enver hate anyone!
And i hope also u have here at least half the fun and joy you had at dreamviews!

I hope Dreamviews is soon back :wink:

Welcome and happy dreams!

Jeff

Hey what’s up. My name’s JT, and I just signed up. I’ve always been fascinated with dreaming and any other opportunity to delve into the psyche (did I spell that right?) of one’s mind. I’ve been keeping a dream journal for about 1 and 1/2 months now, and have been trying very hard to have a lucid dream.

Yep.

Anywho, look forward to meeting some new people on this site, and hoping for some advice as well.

Hi bigjt :wink:

Welcome!

To start your own dream journal is very wise when u want to ahve lds.
There are lots of topics here to choose from, about pshyche and also about lds.

Wish u your first lucid dream soon!~

Happy Dreams

Jeff

:wave:

New member!

And oh… just remembering my dreams is great!

Hi Doba welcome!

hope u will ahve a good time here and you like all the info about lucid dreaming!

Happy dreams!

Jeff

:eek: WOW lots of new people. Welcome to ld4all.

[b]Maandans, Risika, Lucid83, EDNx, l2o5z1, DDT, akahad, Crouching Lotus, Subtle Chaos, Aloria, P3tter, holywood_actress, Jab, TOOL fan, Blargh, WhiteWolf, ZeroSky, Knight Of Ni, Ephemeral Chaos, Toshiba, Siertes, Nurika, stargazer, bigjt_63 and Doba. [/b]

I hope you all enjoy being members of the forum. :happy:

Also I would like to say a warm hello to all the DreamViews refugees. We should look on it as an opportunity to mingle, as I am sure that DreamViews will return in one form or another.

hi! my name is jonathan i just came here from dreamvies.com. the closed down and i am devestated. it was a great comminity. I hope to beable to get the same great sence of communitiy wiht you all, and to get to kno wall of you as well as i knew the people on dreamviews.

:content:

hi hi…welcome to ld4all.

Hey… .
I used to be on dreamviews, but it’s shut down… tear…

i’m pretty pumped though cause this seems like a great lucid dream forum as well !
unicorns !!!
So…
what’s up all !?

-Jordan

unicorn…where?

nice to have you join us. :angel_fly:
i’m off to find the unicorn!!!

Hey, welcome, although I am new also(Im from dream views too)

0ops…forgot to say, introductions to the forum should be posted in the following thread:

[The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI)