Interested in drugs?

Then check out BLTC2!
madhatter2k.dynu.com:27001/bltc2/html/index.php

Are you interested in drugs? Are you interested in the synthesis of drugs? Are you interested in the effects of drugs? Are you interested in the spiritual side of drugs?

Are you interested?

Basically, some of the more regular posters on totse.com decided to set up their own site dedicated to the Better Living Through Chemistry section, which was getting invaded by people asking if they could get high by smoking banans skins and lemon juice.

BLTC2 is a site dedicated to the more mature member, and I’m sure i’ll find some of those here.

The site may not be as pretty as TWL yet, but trust me, i’m still teaching myself php and myql, and our graphics guy is on the case of creating some lovely imagery.

Pop on over and post, and let me know if you experience any problems.

The site you’re after is currently hosted on my server, so apologies for the speed…

Check it out here: madhatter2k.dynu.com:27001/bltc2/html/index.php

Kool Site but whats it for…
i mean what does one do on it… exchange weed recipes

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

:’(

yeah, having problems with my server at the moment. should be back up in a few days.

it’s just a place to share experiences, give advice, and discuss drugs, their use, their laws, and their myths.

it’s also highly moderated, so there won’t be any silly posts like there are on many other forums (notably, Totse.com)

i clicked this thread and my screen started flickering…

i wonder if someone is monitoring me?

hmm… that was weird and vaguely unsettling… hmm.