LD Gone Bad

The dreaded nightmare dream…nobody likes them.

Last night, I woke up at 4:00 A.M. and did a WILD. After falling asleep, I almost obtained lucidity, when all things went bad. It randomly switched to a nightmare and it was extremely scary at the time. However, it sounds foolish speaking of it now. There was a giant stuffed animal that made a demonic laugh [like children laughing in a scary movie]. Scared the crap out of me. It chased me all over this big house and I ran up to a bed and hoped it couldn’t reach me. Well…it got up there and held me down. I then fell through the bed [I don’t know either] and I was all of a sudden drowning in a pond. And just so you know, that looks to be the worst way of dying to me. I couldn’t breathe…even though I wasn’t really in a lake. It was so weird. I tried to get to the surface and the stuffed animal pulled me down. I finally randomly flew up in the air and then began to fall back down toward the lake. The stuffed animal had blood and a knife clinched to his hand. Right when my body was at the tip of the blade, I woke up with at least a 150 heart rate. I got out of my bed and stayed away from it for a while.

This sounds a little childish, I know. But, trust me, it was extremely scary at the time. I hate when happy dreams that are ALMOST Lucid, turn in to some freakish nightmare where you are running away from a killer person. :eek:

anyways, I hope to try another WILD tonight when I sleep. Lets hope it turns in to a Lucid Dream!

awww, how cute :wink:
hehe, but yeah, i know what you mean about these dreams…
they dont seam scary when you write it down but in the dream they are soo scary… Its hard the share that feeling isnt it. Thats the problem with words…

good luck tonight.
Lets hope this time he gives you a hug and not a stab with the knife :wink:

lol yeah lets hope so!