Permanent RC's

Has anyone thought of getting a permanent RC tattooed or peirced? I have been considering a tatoo for many years and i never knew what i wanted. But about 6 months ago i figured out that i want to get a reality check tatoo on my left forearm.

I have no idea what i want it to say… Maybe Lucid or Dream.

My GF is a Graffiti artist ( really really good one), I am getting her to draw some fonts for me and eventully i’ll choose a design or logo. But when i get a few designs i might put the pics up on the website for you guys to critique. But i’m positive i’m going through with this, just what and when.

Well, I always wear a digital watch and a braclet and that says “dream” on it. I’ve become used to the braclet so now it’s like a part of my body, so I rely on strange situations and dreamsigns to preform RCs.

Tattos are cool but I’m not sure I could do something so permenant

I walked around with a pink circle on my hand for a day, and got a LD. THe pink circle is the background picture on my phone, too. :cool: Why not try a temporary tattoo? It could be done with henna, for example.

I don’t think a tatoo would be very effective unless you stay absolutely dedicated to performing a RC every time you saw your own tatoo. Like someone said earlier, eventually it becomes like a part of your own body, you get used to it and don’t take much notice any more.

Yea it sounds like you might get used to it and kind of ignore it. Might take a year or something though, so it should work good untill then.

Also, it would be really nice lettering and also kinda expresses who i am in a way. It also goes deeper then just a RC. Kinda like a new belief as well.

Well. We’ll see what kinda designs come up and still have time to decide if im going to go through with it.

[color=darkred]I just got a tatoo !!
my first one ever !
not of RC though…

but RC… . I think that’s an awesome tattoo !!!
I’d luv to get something done along those lines… . .
it would symbolize a lot to me[/color]

Guess we think alike :grin:

yeah dude put the pics up, id like to see

i too thought about getting an eye or some cool thing on my hand to remind me, but would have a social stigma so im not sure if i want to