The Old Matrix Dream

I was just curious…but how many of you have had a dream or a LD about the Matrix, after seeing it… I just watched it again last night, and had a dream about being in the matrix. That movie is probably the best there is for a good dream setting.

I don’t have dreams about the Matrix itself, but I have had dreams involving characters from the Matrix or scenarios that seem to have Matrix-borne ideas. When I have a full LD I’m going to create an awesome Matrix world, though. Haven’t had a good dream fight in a long time…

Nope, i only tried a few times absorbing another dc or make a clone of myself the way agent smith does it.

I had one dream where I was fighting Agent Smith in the subway and I had thrown a can of paint at him.

Another one Trinity has abducted me and we went through this portal thing and I think I was trained to do all the cool matrix stuff. I remember I was on a mission somewhere. I was going down this big yellow slide in a playground and this gypsy with a giant fruit hat poped up and started shooting at me with a Thompson and I managed to dodge the bullets by moveing my head left and right.

Wierd stuff.

The first thing I’m going to do with I get good at luciding will be to recreate the lobby scene.

the 3rd ld i had was a matrix one. it was so godly, thats when i fell in love :wink:

heh…i never thought about cloning myself. im so doing that!

umm actually no, strangely i have never dreamed about the ending, bar when i precoged the ending to the 3ed one. weird that is sucha lucid dream, no i have… once lol one whole time… :razz:

I’ve dreamed several dreams involving the matrix. Both the old and new matrix movies.

I’ve had one dream that was pretty “matrix’ish”.
There was an area with skyscrapers in it, though it was inside some huge concrete building. I jumped from one roof to another, like neo did in the first movie (though I was way better and had more fun :happy: ).
Then there was this picture on the wall. I looked at the picture, and a voice inside my head said “What is the matrix?”. I felt I know the way to find out, so I leaped into the picture, head first. Suddenly my vision went all green, I was like swimming in green light. Below me I saw a room, and I slowly floated down in the green light, but before I reached the ground I woke up

I am not such a big matrix fan, though, only saw the first one. Ok, it’s a very good action movie, but I expected too much cause of this matrix hype. I prefer movies that deal with LDing/Realities and don’t have this typical hollywood feeling to it (“Open your eyes” for example).
Still it’s a good one

Are there LD related movies?
If so, please tell me some, im new to it, and im fascinated.
Thanks,
Jem

Jem, there are tons! not really. lol. try “Waking Life” and yeah…thats the only commercially movie I know. Umm…things like MonkeyBone and the Matrix r LD related in a way. And…you can always check out the movie I’m making, and the movie Pedro is making.

bendrummin58

copy yourself into a male and a female version, so you have control over both bodies and then you can get down to bizniz :razz: