I've been away from LDing for 6 months, somebody update me!

I really dropped the ball and got lazy and in the end finally come back to trying to acomplish lucid dreams :grin: …well regulary since I’ve had a few already…

Now, I’ve been out of the loop for awhile so could somebody tell me of any new methods or strategies or any “big” discoveries in the world of LDing that I’ve might have missed?

Crap gotta study!(college related)

:cry:

I’m pretty sure you havn’t missed anything Sleepy. All you got to do is surf the forum if your not sure. The latest big method I read about is HILD…which you may have read, or may not have read. Just search around. Good luck on getting back on the railroad track!

My Dream Recall is picking up nicely and I am not even using a dream diary.

I am not sure what it is, but I have been drinking milk lately. Milk is sussposed to send grief to your brain. So this must be making my dreams more vivid.

But prehaps it isn’t the milk. Prehaps it is me!

^

Thx!

Now time to read up on HILD.

VILD, I guess that could be a big discovery since its worked for a lot of people.

Dont subscribe to any method/reason. I have been doing the lucid thing all my lif but the more I want to control it the less I can control (however if I do go lucid there is huge control). I have gone from lucid all night every night for days on end to six months without. It appears to me that lucidness is controlled from “without” so just concentrate on self understanding & spiritual learning.
Mike