HI, I think :S

I thought I had have Hi’s before, but nothing like this.

I had smoked a rather large amount of standard/standard+ hasch with some friends, and when the day turned to night, I thought I’d go home and catch some sleep.
I got home around 01:00am, got my mp3-player, turned on some trance and got to bed. The music that were playing was Hallucinogen and Shpongle.
Rather quick the HI’s started to come. Atleast I think it was HI’s, but it could have been CEV’s (Closed Eyes Visuals, but I have never experienced it on THC).

First, I just saw some patterns that was spinning, but after a while the nets and dots came all over my field of vision. It felt like i were dragged down a portal, and I got a tickeling sensation in my stomach, like I were riding a roller-coaster! It felt soo nice, almost like The Vibrations. ^-^
And eveytime the song changed on the mp3-player, so did my HI/CEV’s.

Can u get HI’s almost 2 minutes after u have closed ur eyes? :confused:

LOL ! After smoking some illegal stuff, yes ! :rofl: That’s common when you practice WBTB, too.

Haha yes that’s not so uncommon, as long as the conditions are perfect (such as WBTB, drugs or daydreaming when you’re very tired). Nice experience btw :wink:

Yea, but I have never felt that tingeling feeling in my stomach, like riding a roller-coaster, before. I usualy get vibraitons all over my body, in the arms, legs ets.

And Basilus West, I prefer THC before ethanol. I usualy get sick from drinkin alcohol, thats why I smoke cannabis instead ;Z