Brainwave Generator: A file I found that Worked

any1 no a good, neutral background sound to use with LD test. i dont like the gushing river or that type bcus wen im sleeping i can hear where it ends and loops round and it drives me crazy. what about pink or brown noise, do they work?

I’ve tried everything in this topic but I can’t find any way to listen to Deep Mind IV! :cry: Could someone please help me and give me a simple explanation on how to get that file to work? I’m so confused.

Did you install and register bwgen?

Would this work without headphones? I think I would sort of have a problem falling asleep with headphones on. Would just normal speakers work or is the left/right ear thing a big part of it?

Yeah, the whole science of Brainwave Generator is based around the different frequencies in each ear.

I usually use BWGen to meditate before I go to sleep.

Does anyone here have a deep mind file in mp3 format? I cant get bwgen to work very well.

If no one has any mp3’s, could someone walk me through how to make the program be able to import files?

Can someone explain how to use Brainwave Generator? What it does, how it works, a tutorial for someone who’s never heard of it or downloaded it?

https://www.bwgen.com :wink:

I’m anxious to try this, but have only one problem. It wont install. I open the exe and extract the setup info mantually into a folder, and run Setup.exe. It opens, meaning its open when I do Ctrl+Alt+Del, but nothing visually happens on the screen. Anybody know what the prob is? I really want to try this.

I got it working!!! Version 3.1.9 though, but I don’t care. I have loads of presets too! :wink:

What I did was put it in a dir titled Presets. Opened BWGen, dropped down Presets, then Import. Find the file called Deep Mind IV and double click it. Then click the Play button. It should start to play.

ok i have the bwgen fully cracked… how do i get it onto cd…
thanks in advance. :smile:

Deep Mind Ultra 2

Update to Deep Mind IV.

The creators of Deep Mind have created a file called Deep Mind Ultra 2. It is a mp3 file which is freely downloadable off the site.

Here is the URL to the mp3: xtrememind.com/Deep%20Mind%20Ultra%202.mp3 (Right click, save as)
Here is the URL to the website: xtrememind.com/freeware.htm

I havent tried it out, but I’ve been reading some posts on BWGen.com

It sounds promising. I’m going to try it tonight!

hi
load your favourite .bwg file, choose “play into wav file”, set the time to preset time and save it to your hard disk drive.

you can burn the .wav file to CD.

if you want convert wav to mp3 (it is unnecessary in my opinion) use something good encoder (lame enc.) and choose stereo mode (not joint stereo) and least 128kbps, but more is better.

if you listen it, listen it without “megabass” function.

i hope this help

(sorry for my poor english) :neutral:

I’ve always wondered this. Equalizers. Do they affect the actual frequencies? I don’t know if I should set mine off or not.

thank you sphad… much apreciated.
by the way i was quite suprised to see this “(sorry for my poor english)”… becuase i thought your english was perfect!

thank you

ohh i also forgot to ask… if i play to the presets really or marginally low on a hi-fi player (cause i dont want to disturb my flat mates) will it still have the same effect???

thanks

Not if they include binaural beats, which should be played for each ear separately.

anyway of finding out if they are binaural???

thanks

If you are “wealth impaired”, and need 3.1.11 really badly, pm me, i have a working “solution” :gni: