Dream quotes

Heh, I was actually contemplating starting my own thread like this, but this is just as good.

I find I hear the funniest comments when just falling asleep or attempting WILD. I call them HI ramblings, as they are basically silly pieces of hypnagogic imagery. I have a whole collection of them, but I’ll share my most recent ones for now:

A mime dancing around with a VERY high-pitched voice:
Shocking bells
Shocking bells
Shocking bells.
*Really, you don’t say!

Lady in a comic strip with a bright red scarf:
Whew! After that dead goon rag.

Unknown imagery:
By suffering of unsufferable sanity.

But it’s in Aunt Marcod’s melted hand.

There’s got to be an alternate reality.

:grin:

Few months ago when i bought a philosophical book, i had ND where i was reading the same book. And i remembered one line (what is not actually in the real book): “My metaphor makes me glad” :grin:

I said “This is like one of my dreams” when my Spanish teacher ran out the classroom to look for the “racism” at the school. “Oh my gosh, this is something that would happen in my dreams.” I say when she brings in three dancers and starts doing piques across the floor.

How stupid can I get? (then again this was several months ago, hopefully I’ve grown to recognize my dreamstates since then :tongue: )

In February, I said this:
“People are growing up more - 17 year olds are becoming 22 year olds.”

Hey that’s a really cool thread :grin:

I got one.

My (dream) brother, angry at me after I made him do the wrist watch RC:
“Mmm :grrr: , IT’S EFFECTIVE!” and he went back to reading his book.

I was apparently the engineer of a train, and I was moving along the tracks, when another train was coming on the same track on a collision course, and I say surreally:

“Oh my god. I’m going to die.”

I think I shoot 2 girls in a dream last night and after that I asked one of them “why does beautiful women always die in my dreams?” :bored:

I once read in a book:
“Karsh: The MOST appable”
An old man told me:
“When men are left alone, they die”
Waiting in a line at a themepark for the “Ice Klown King” ride:
“I really wish I’d brought my camera, I must eat this place”
I was a policeman when I was told by someone who wanted a member of their family killed:
“Now you must understand, Jam needs his sauce to be happy.”
Official men in suits chasing me with guns. Getting away in friends car when it dies out. He tells me something which I took as a wise old proverb:
“Y’know what they say… If you press a rose too hard, it crumbles.”

DarkseidEx

Those were absolutely great! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

When asking my Dad if he knew the black guy who was outside my house,
“No, but he sure has some big knives!”

attractive girl: hmm…you look even better if you’re closer to me!

attractive girl 2: May I pull your clothes off?

last night a man (which might be me) told me the following:
“a bolt is a broken place for cardboard insects”.

the other night i was living with amish people and i walked over to this girl and said:
“good marrow fair lady i feel as dandy as peas and apples when the sun does not shine through the clouds”

don’t ask.

Well this isnt anything big but ill share it anywho :content:

B4 i do ill need to tell u guys about a previous dream that i had couple months ago where i saw a totally odd shaped abstract bridge…and i mean AbStraCt.

So the several nights ago i c another odd shaped bridge and acctually say: “Ive seen this bridge in my dream b4” …or something similar or along those lines. I only realized later in the day after waking up what a completely good oportunity of getting lucid i missed :scream: … o well maybe next time :content: [/i]

my teacher kept saying to me: “wake up, Paul!” [that’s my name] Not only I dindn’t do a RC, but I woke up a minute later :cry:

“There’s no such thing as a playful bug.”

“<football player’s name> has missed the train” (on the radio in a dream)

“Who were you writing about in your dream diary?” (my mother)

“If you fall down here, you will wake up” (Nino)

I did a RC on some text which failed so I asked the person with me “Is it possible that this is a dream?” to which she replied “Not unless it’s next week.”.

I once was deadly ill after being bit by a water creature… Later that dream i got a letter from the doctor that was supposed to tell me how serious it was, and so on… What is also said was this: “you are dreaming”

In some other non lucid dream, some dreamgirls said that i could do whatever i wanted with them, cause they were all a part of my imagination. My reply was: Yeah right… doh :sad:

In a non-lucid dream I had once there was a huge house with several staff working there, including an usher, who at some point tripped and fell.

Later on I was reading the back of a casette tape and writen on the stick-on label were the words ‘The fall of the house’s usher’.