The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XII

Possibly. We’ll see how my dreams go. :wink:

Greetings to all, and hello again to my friends from DV. My name is Aneas and I have been a lucid dreamer since age six. I turned 39 on 9/13/04.

Welcome to ld4all Aneas. The last few weeks have been a great opportunity for DV and ld4all members to get to know each other. I feel a lot of people will end up being active at both forums.

Hey,

Well it’s great to be a part of this group… I’ve been lucid dreaming for some years now! I’m currently writing a book on the topic.

Aside from that, I run an online marketing and design business, write ebooks on communication and teach the subject to the interested, play in a metal band and I’m also engaged!

Great to be here!

Joel Falconer

Hi everyone!

I discovered this site yesterday and I just gotta say I love it. Thought I might aswell join the forum.
I have a strong feeling I had a lucid dream a few weeks ago, I did some research about it, and ended up here. This stuff is really incredible.

Well, just wanted to say hello to y’all.

/Peter

Hi Underwater and jfalconer!! Welcome to LD4all! :happy: Great to see you’re already an avid LDer, jfalconer. I’m looking forward to read about it! Good luck with your book and everything else you’re doing (seems like a lot :wink: )!
Underwater: you seemed to be close to an actual LD, so with a bit of luck (and practice and patience :wink: ) you will soon have your first one!
Good luck all and enjoy your stay :content:

Thanks mystic!

Yeah, I’m gonna practice as good as every night from now on. With the help from this site and you guys it might even work for me.

I’m just trying not to get too excited about it, so I won’t be disappointed when it won’t work… :smile:

Hey everyone,
Have you every had that feeling of deja-vue when you know you have been in that moment in time before? When you have seen all of this happen before, it starts with a certain event that you recognize and then continues for a little while after. That happens to me a lot and i always thought that it was because i had dreamed it and then it really happened. Well i figured if that was the case then i should look into this and see what i could do if i really tried. I think that the kicker was when i was dreaming and i picked up my cell phone and called my girlfriend. It wasn’t until i was talking to her the next day that i found out she woke up with the feeling that i had called her while she was asleep. I definatly need to check this out. So it is nice to find somewhere that might have some answers for me.

Treborful

:wave: [b][color=blue]Welcome to the ld4all community jfalconer, Underwater and treborful.
treborful that sounds like you had a telepathic link with your girlfriend. :grin: You maybe interested in attempting to have a shared dream.
Good luck with lucid dreaming Underwater, you will find a lot of information on this site. We are also compiling a library of tutorials and FAQs in the library which should become available in the near future.
It will be interesting to read your future posts jfalconer since you are an experienced LDer.

moogle[/color][/b]

hey everyone!

i’m glad to have found this forum. i have visited a couple other LD forums but this seems to have the largest & most active community. i hope to learn a lot and maybe share in some dream interpreting and find someone who might be interested in incubating a shared dream?

good to be here | e

Hi encephala! Welcome to LD4all :wink:

I think there are quite some people here who’re interested in shared dreaming! You can find topics about it in the Beyond Dreaming forum.

Hope you like it here!

Good luck with your LDs :happy:

The official “h33r ah am” topic.

It seems like all the nice people of the “Intranet” come here. Nice place!

BTW, started a log: https://community.ld4all.com/t/jetsuos-dream-log-and-first-created-topic/11721&highlight

(If this is considered spam, just purge it.)

Hi all,

I’m new to this site and until a few hours ago I had no idea what lucid dreaming was, apart from my personal experiences with them growing up.

Check out my topic in Intro for more details :smile:

Welcome Xenteko :smile:

I wish you soon your first ld!
hope you like dreams and dreaming anyway :wink:

jeff

Hello encephala, Jetsuo and Xenteko I hope you all enjoy being part of the ld4all community and enjoy all your dreaming experiences. :grin:

Jetsuo, you may like to put your link into your sig in a tidier way. :wiske:

[url=https://community.ld4all.com/t/jetsuos-dream-log-and-first-created-topic/11721&highlight]Jetsuo's Dream Log[/url]

and it will appear like this Jetsuo’s Dream Log

moogle

Hi all,

Have been following this forum for a few weeks and decided to sign up! As a child I made myself wake up from nightmares by “letting myself sink through the floor” ending up awake in bed. Some two months ago there was an article on LD in the science section of my newspaper, and I became interested, and started reading about it. Since then I’ve had 4 LDs (the first lasting only a few seconds before waking up from excitement). I have two small children so it’s sometimes a challenge to combine broken nights with working on LD. I’m curious if other forum members have experience with this, but will post it in another thread.

I’m looking forward to participating in this forum! Best regards, Dreaming Parent

Welcome to ld4all Dreaming Parent.

Well they will give you many opportunities to use the WBTB method of inducing LDs.
There are many topics about stabilising and lengthening LDs on the forum. So you should be experiencing longer LDs fairly soon. :wiske:

Oops I posted my “I’m New Here!” post in the wrong topic! Hi everyone I’m Sarah! I’ve had what I think was close to my first lucid dream but nothing serious yet or not compared to what I’ve read here… Two friends introduced me to lucid dreaming when I stayed in Britain for a few months. One knew everything he did from reading books but the other one used to use this website so I thought I’d check it out! I can’t wait to discover the joy of all this, reading everyones posts is amazing! I hope I can have similar experiences soon! Can anyone tell me a good book to read if you are a newbie? Thanks!

Sarah (Light-And-Dark)

mmm, I’m sure I’ve read this before…
* moogle does a RC * :wink:

Hope you enjoy being a part of the ld4all comunity light-and-dark
The best book is
Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen La Berge

Hmm I just searched and found it on a few sites. Should I buy it?