Time Travel - Success!

Has anyone ever tried inducing pre-cog dreams in this way?

Hey Cool!

A time travel thread! Well done BenDrumming! I liked your journey back to dinosaur era. I hadn’t thought of summoning a time machine to do it. :smile: The Earth itself is kinda like a time-machine, it’s the bigger mind, and a great guide for time-travelling experiences.

I have had some cool time-travel experiences, in which

1. I travelled to 2012, and discovered that our forum was to be called Sea Life. This is my all time favourite - since it is filled with magic and synchronicity.

dreamofpeace.net/thewaves/01ourway2012/

DM7 was also a part of that! (you’ll see what i mean when you read the article). The funny thing is DM7’s dream told us Sea Life had a sister forum. Initially I thought it was a forum called the Fishbowl, but later we changed our ‘future’ vision and united with LD4ALL, since we had more to share…

As I remember, DM7 had another awesome dream in which she travelled 800 years into the future. It was so cool hearing about the houses and stuff that existed there…

Here are some more of our future visions of 2012:

dreamofpeace.net/thewaves/14ourway2012/

:smile: These are particularly cool! There’s a mix of one from pasQuale, sunWolf, and some others… I love the way we can use VISIONS from the future to guide our own life…

Not sure exactly what you were interested in knowing about Sea Life. Come over and introduce yoursel fin the ‘introduce yourself here’ thread, or sign up to join a dream team in the ‘join a dream team’ thread. both can be found in the ‘station pier’ forum…

We will be running journeys to 2012, hopefully, every year for the next 8! :smile:

Nick

thx nick…im gunna join sealife now :smile:

Cool.

I wanna go back and see dinosaurs too…

I want to be a dinosauurr !!!

why would you want to BE a dinosaur? lol.

Why not?

I lied…
I actually want to be a unicorn…
.but if I could be a unicorn and play w/ the dinosaurs,
that would be just great

But seriously. If i get a chance to put it into a test, i will try some different times and places that i have read so far to see how it works. What would be things that come out from my subconcious memory and what are the things that my dreaming mind ads as fiction. It would be a interesting adventure once if it happens :wink:

Why be a dinosaur if you could be a dragon?

Some people these days. Terrible.

I had only one LD where I went into the past. It was set in ancient Greece,
and had a pretty high level of lucidity. It started out I was sitting on the steps of a large public building of some kind, with classic Greek columns and architecture, etc. I looked around at the people dressed in robes and sandals. I followed a group of people into another building where people were gathering in front of a stage where it looked like some kind of religious cremony was about to be performed. This building was wooden, and I remember looking up at the beams on the ceiling, and out through some openings at the top. Everything was pretty realistic and stable up to that point, then it faded and I woke up.
This happened after watching a show on the History channel about Heron of Alexandria that previous evening. I had been thinking about wanting to visit the great library of Alexandria in a LD also, before that.
To visit a prehistoric setting with Dinosaurs would be really awesome, too.
Something new to try!
:happy:

The thing about dinosours that I have come to find…they get you too excited, and you wake up pretty fast. be carefull :smile:

I love dinosaurs! :cool_laugh:

I swear, it was just the other day I went back in time to the dinosaurs I was lucid, but did not go back conciously, I just appeared and saw lots of mamoths and tairodactos and tyronasaurusrexes.
It was so magical.
Then I WOKE Up, went to the library and borrowed a few DVDs on dinosaurs. then the next day, I went to a meusam and checked the bones of tyranasaurusrexes and tairadactos. AWSOME!!!

I cannot stop thinking about dinosaurs. :eek:

heh…your dream inspired you to look upon dinosours. cool! Even though it was pretty cool…I didn’t do that :razz: But I do read it in my Dream Journel every night. hehe.

Yes! completely inspired. :shy:
Something was triggered in me… :eh:
I want to really get to know the dinosaurs. :peek:

#Six
:nerd_face:

hehe…have fun!

thats awesome

hey did the dinosaurs look any different than they do in the pictures?

Ya can’t pre-cog because it invalidates causuality.

Not a problem : you just have to destroy causality first. :wink:

The kind of looked like the ones in jurassic park…but a little more creative.