Lucid Nightmares. . . . . .

[b][color=darkred]When ever I try to do WILD at night…
as oppose to in the morning…
it’s terrible…
i get like the worse feelings ever… .
i’m conscious and only can never get full control…
it’s always soooo dark. . . .

this happen to ne one else ?[/color][/b]

Hi,

maybe WILD isnt for you

Have you tried WBTB? Since it is more of a morning thing it may suit you better.

-stranger

Ive just recently been doing the WBTB method, and everytime, it works out great. ihope you have some luck!

Remember: Dont do drugs.

:tongue:

Lol…

what is WBTB ?!
I don’t try to do WILD at night…
I dunno, i feel sleep paralysis coming on… i just let it take over…
and if that happens to be at night… it always turns out to be terrible… OMG. . . terrible

Maybe these dreams are in NREM or something like that?
I don’t know anything about that, just an idea… :shy:

i had a WILD that induced a lucid nightmare. i fell asleep in my bed one night. i’ll paraphrase from my journal: Jan 15 2003. i felt like i was laying next to my mom. i felt her breathing. i got up out of the bed and walked across the hall into my room and noticed ghost decorations strung up by my closet and went lucid and awoke, came back into my room and noticed different halloween decorations and went lucid again. i also noticed the digital clock. the house was a cross between two houses i’ve lived in. i walked downstairs and was going to run outside but it was dark and gloomy. so i went through the living room and noticed the christmas tree was still there and tried to will the christmas tree lights on. i also tried to shoot a laser from my finger. i floated into the next room…my memory lapses…then im by the front door and its ajar and being pushed like someone was trying to get in. i pushed myself against the door and screamed for help from my dad who was sleeping in the adjacent room. after struggling to keep the door shut i just swung it open to a gray scenery with nothing there. i woke my dad up and he laid there. i looked at the digital clock under the tv and asked him what was wrong with it. he didn’t reply. i looked out the front window and saw lots of cars and trucks driving by.

what was interesting about that though is that there was an uncontrolled force in my lucid dream. usually the environment becomes passive and you go to the action or create it. i also wonder what would’ve busted through that door if i hadn’t opened it.