Melatonin is a success!!! Part 2

I’ll be trying the cherry juice WBTB as that’s what I’ve got and it has melatonin (shhh don’t tell anyone) :wink:

I tried the pharmaton (ginseng+vit+DMAE) but I took some coffee some hours earlier and before sleeping I took a multivit B, I couldn’t sleep for at least an hour… Tonight I took a pharmaton and I’ll go for camomille and no vit b, plus cherry juice WBTB. We’ll see.

Edit: Still no LD this night… I did a 20 minute WBTB too and tried to WILD but I just slept…

I finally found melatonin, 3mg capsules. It is quite effective. I only take it by splitting the capsule in half so I take 1.5mg only. I swallow that. Once I poured the contents, a white powder, into a glass of water.

I even managed to WILD once with its help.

How many times a week do you people generally use it?
I’m not using it every day.

Hi Clarkkent, i dont use it anymore since i found out that it damages your sperm and making of sperm, it lowers the quantity of sperm u produce as a male. I took huge dosages like 30 mg but from a lab test on ppl you already have those negative side effects from 3 mg and higher. Well its only important if you want kids or a fam etc. Also i found if you took it every day it didnt work for dreams anymore, prob i just took to large quantities of it.

Oh cmon Jeff stop scaring kids!:slight_smile:
The way you put it looks dangerous and i got to disagree.Just a little:)Firstly- melatonin works better and better with the time you take it.Key to it is regularity.Taking it everyday for two weeks is recommended to actually make it work fully.
Secondly the semen- if you`re very sensitive about it you can have your sperm checked,and if you just average,healthy,normal male the damages it can make are unnoticable.It is not recommended for males who allready have weak semen.Even in this case it wont do damage-it can influence ,damage is kinda too stron word.
Additionally you should know about its profits-it helps with memory,helps in preserving brain cells and bones.Actually melatonin is the most healthy medicine out there.Sure its not free of side effects but so is vitamin c and aspirin.

Hi,
I think the sperm thing is temporary, too, it only affects while you’re taking the melatonin. Stop taking it and it will normalize itself in most cases.

Melatonin is a powerful anti-oxidant and an anti-tumor agent.
What I think is risky is taking 30mg like Jeff did actually. Jeff, so you were taking 30mg a day?

I stick to 1.5mg only which is under the 3mg as reported. It has good effects.
Currently I’m taking it occasionally i.e a few times a week - it seems to be working as I have had a few more LD’s, in one of them I managed to go through a television showing a concert (I ended up at the concert!) of a female pop or rock group!
In a study of 8 men taking it, 6 had unchanged sperm levels, 2 had drops.
Only one of them remained with abnormal levels after 6 months. In any case, I haven’t found references to be any long-term studies to be able to tell for certain.

https://www.thefactsaboutfitness.com/news/meltest.htm

Hi,

I searched on the net and i found a good shop wherefrom i can order melatonin.
However i found too much melatonin products :cool_laugh: difficult to choose…

Can you help to me, what is the best buy? :help:

I want to experiment whit that (SP, WILD)

The products:

Melatonin (1mg) /Highland Laboratories/ 120 tablets. 2800.- HUF.
Melatonin (3mg) (Sol-U-Tab) +B3 vitamin (5mg) +B6 vitamin (5mg) /Highland Laboratories/ 60 tablets. 2800.- HUF.
Melatonin Formula (5 mg) /Universal/ 60 capsules. +B6 vitamin (10mg) 4000.- HUF.
Time Released Melatonin (3mg) /Highland Laboratories/ 60 kap. 2930.- HUF.
Time Released Melatonin (3mg) /Highland Laboratories/ 120 kap. 4030.- HUF.

Is more potent the better?

~ sphad ~

Id go just for medium one,which is 3mg.I personally buy cheapest one,tho i dont know any of the brands above.

I’d go with the 1 mg, since 3 mg is pretty well over the amount you need to put you to sleep. I do 1.5 mg (which from my reading is STILL over the amount you need. I’ve found that 1.5 mg works best though. 1 mg is more flexible. They’re all probably the same, and time released just means the dose is spread out over a long period of time (throughout your sleep I guess)
but it’s not very important. I think it would be better to have a bigger dose at once knock you out anyways.

Oh yeah once I took a 3 mg melatonin for wbtb, then I ended up not having time for sleep… coincidentally we went cherry picking and I ate a crapload of cherries (frickin high in melatonin by the way) and when I got home I had a nice long nap

:yes: I couldn’t find the sleeping smiley but I love this one.

I recommend you check out askdrweil.com and do a search for melatonin. There is some really good information there, and the good doctor is not going to feed you a bunch of crap one way or the other. He just tells it like it is.

and HOLY CRAP 30mg!?!?!?!?!? try 1 or 2 mg. More isn’t necessarily better with melatonin. LOL!

I agree. I have 3 mg caps, and I found out that 1 mg works just as fine as 3 mg, maybe even 0,5 mg or something like that would be ok. Remember that a milligram is an incredibly massive amount for stuff that works in your brain, even if the biggest part doesn’t even cross your blood-brain barrier.

thank you the answers to all

i choosed this one:
Melatonin (3mg) (Sol-U-Tab) +B3 vitamin (5mg) +B6 vitamin (5mg) /Highland Laboratories/ 60 tablets. 2800.- HUF.

i have another question: when need to take the tablet?
(i want to WILD experiment (fast fall asleep)).
is it good, if i take 1 tab (3mg) half hour before i go to bed?

sorry for my terrible english :bored:

I’ve 3 mg melatonin pills and B vitamin compositum (incl.B6 and others)

I’m going to take:
15-25 mg B6
15-25 mg B2
9-15 mg B1
daily.
And try tonight 1,5 mg melatonin

I’ve already had 1 LD :smile: and some weird dreams where I was almost lucid.
I’m gonna post the results soon…stay tuned :smile:

Ive allways had great recall on melatonin, and very vivid dreams.

Hmmm. I don’t like Melatonin at all, and I think I’m allergic to it; it makes me itchy when I go to bed. :down:

ok…
yesterday I slept too short (about 6-7 hours instead of 10)
I remember 3 dreams, first one pretty weird - giants apes Zoo :smile:
none was lucid.
Today I recall 4 dreams - the last one after 2 or 3 awakenings (sort of WBTB/MILD ,but I didn’t get up) was low lucid…
I knew it’s a dream.I was in a pool, materialized a clock on a wall and used it to do an RC. Then I teleported(?) myself to the kitchen asked mom about the dinner.Then I was on the beach…all the time I knew It’s a dream, but I didn’t say that and it wasn’t fun.
It was like - hey - I’m lucid… ok,so what… amm…let’s try to fly … I’m flying - now what?
No emotions…maybe it was FLD ?

I don’t know if the melatonin to this, or I improve :smile:
Tongiht I’m putting the melatonin off.

edit: It was LD, I forgot to have fun,that’s why it didn’t moved me :smile:

I took yesterday 3 mg of melatonin and 45 mg of B6
And… succes ! I had an LD … it was better than the previous one, but I’ve forgotten what I want to do.
I tried to call my spirit guide without any luck.

Today I won’t take anything.

Tryed it last night and didn’t recall having one dream. Although I took 6mg an hour before I went to bed and also had sex that night so that could be the problem. Gonna try it again tonight with 100mg of B6 and 200mg of mag-oxide

afaik, melatonin is a little bit of a regulated substance in sweden. The pharmacy’s dont stack it and supply only to customers with doctors slip. Still, you can get a bottle of 10mg a 100 tabs for 200 swedish kronor from naturensdroger.nu for example.

i’ve found several manufacturers of melatonin that deliver to the UK, even ones that are based in the UK, but i went to a couple of pharmacists and they said i needed a prescription - why is this?

anyone know any stores that stock melatonin in Scotland? (i’m thinking of Superdrug and Boots, but i can’t find it on any of their websites)

Hello all my first post really,
I’m 17 and I just tried Melatonin last night. I don’t know why the bottle says don’t use it if your a teenager, but I’m 17 almost an adult anyhow =P lol. Anyhow I woke up and my body is sooo drowsy. Due to that my dream recall was in a sense lazy. However the dreams I did remember I was able to continue them nonstop although I was too tired to really care to try and attempt LD or RC. So I was wondering how long I would have to take it in order to lose that drowzyness feeling and be able to recall dreams astoundingly? Becuase if it wasn’t for being so utterly drowsy I bet my dream would have been a wonderful continuous vivid dream that probably will be easy to get into LD