dream inspiration- keep dieting

I had a dream i was at school with my favorite teacher ever and she was looking at pics of a school pool party and i saw a picture of me with my shirt off and said, “there’s me when i was’nt so fat!” I was actually proud of the way i looked in the picture. Usually in pictures i feel akward. I looked good. I was thin and muscular. I never looked like that in reality but in the dream picture i did.

I have been trying to lose weight. I’m not fat or anything but i am about 15-20 pounds overweight and a freshman in highschool. I have been trying to lose it with diet and excersise but i keep losing my inspiration. this dream inspired me so i can keep going. Could this be a subconsious effort to inspire me?

Also in the dream i asked the teacher to print the pic and she said she would but after a series of complications i never got it, could this represent the trouble reaching my goal?

Thanks.
Josh

Dunno about dream interpretation but i know about loosing weight.
Remember to allways excercise to it.And when you excercise keep the diet balanced.Dont erase any food from it.Your body needs some sugar and other stuff.
One of the best ways to excercise and to loose weight is swimming- relatively safe, it makes you work with all your muscles at once,also helps in keeping healthy all the inside organs healthy- lungs i.e.Its safe for ppl having trouble with spine i.e.
It has all the pros even if u just simply walk in water.
Reason why you should excercise is that your fat turns into muscles when you do it.If you dont you just make fat cells dry -that will not make them gone and additionally the body looks soft.
good luck:)

thanks for the tips