Scribes needed :) Apply within.

sureal: welcome to the librarians :smile:

seeker: sure, no prob :smile: Would be cool to see what hidden knowledge is around on DV :smile: Maybe we could exchange tutorials :smile:

or at least ideas for games and muffin recipes!

lol nice

mmm muffins :content: i want the libarians to make muffins! :neutral: o sorry :grin:

hands a muffin

NO! THE WILD TOPIC WILL BE FOREVER DELAYED!!11!

I’m avaluable at the moment :smile:

So I offer my help :smile:

Mystery

great mystery! you’re lucky i’m just in when you posted this so you are now a librarian :content:

gasp

nobody else to help me with WILDs!?!

:razz:

I would like to become a Librarian! I have extensive knowledge of the threads on the forum and try to read as much articles as I can, I’m sure I could be of use.

Hehe.

Indeed my good Sir.

Hey, Pedro still isn’t Librarian… why?

I PMed Q about the matter. No response as of yet.

I bet she has been a bit too busy to notice :wink:
She’ll hop on it as soon as she sees. :smile:

i’ havent seen your PM visiondreamz :confused:

anyhow, i haven’t seen pedro around after his come back - Pedro, i’m waiting for you to become a little more active before adding you to the librarians.

Ah, my bad PasQuale. It seems my message never actually went through. I speculate this as I see no copy of the message in my sent box. I do remember writing the message, but it matters not to this purpose as you have become aware by other means. :bounce:

yes, i would like to be a librarian, but I haven’t been that active either.

Id like to be a librarian, i havent posted for a while but now that im back id love to.

In my opinion I am ready to be a librarian. I am much more active now and Christmas break is fast approaching.

I’ll get back to you, thanks for applying! I haven’t gotten round to adding you to the library yet but you are very welcome, spice things up a bit :smile: - Lucidity_Master, and TheSkaEffect you are now librarians :content: