Lucid Dreaming Season

Hello everybody,
It is Autumn, orange leaves, cloudy skies…I love it!
This is Lucid Dreaming season for me.
I swear, this is the season where I LD most frequently.
I know some of you live in places where it may always be cloudy, but hee in California, in the Bay area, the weather is somewhat balanced.
And when the clouds come rolling in… it is time for me to lucid dream.
Those clouds are Lucid dreaming blankets, in my opinion. :content:

Please, all who know what I mean, respond! I know thee is at least somebody who knows what I mean. :peek:

:spinning:
Living in Peace
#Six

i think i know exactly what you mean, except i live on the east coast in Atlanta, Ga. I seemed to have the mose lucid dreams last Autumn looking back on my ld journal…

Autumn is awesome though, it definitely is my favorite season. Winter isnt so bad either. its the 100 degree weather in the summer i cant stand here so im happy for a change!

I cant stand anything but summer.Rest of the year i could stay put hibernated/asleep/uncouncious.

I am not sure I can know what people mean… :shy: But I hope I caught it.
It is not hot already and not cold yet. Nights are long and I don’t have to wake into bright day at four in the morning or go to bed at eleven. Fogs are so mysterious… And rain is so somnolent… :content:
Hey, I will just fall asleep describing it! Yes, it could be a great LD season, if it was not a mosquito season here! :peek:

ilana, where is Transdniestria? :smile:

#Six, I know exactly what you mean! I was thinking it’s time for LD season for me too!

I’ve wanted to try some long term poll to see what season people have the most LDs. I think it could give us some interesting results.

I think summer is the month of least LDs for me … so there is one positive to seeing summer end. :smile:

I didn’t want to say it really exists… :sad:
It is a half-nonexistent republic north of the Black Sea. In Moldova, if you try to find this place in any map which was issued not in Transdniestria itself. :smile:

I’d like the LD season concept but it means there are non-LD seasons… :confused: and I want every season to be good for LD’ing.

autumn might better for lding, but every other aspect of it is so depressing in my eyes… Summer here is so short, that it is really depressing when the autumn comes… We allready have temps below freezing here :X.