Competition Rankings for October

:smile: Welcome emjay.

11 ld’s

hi everyone, sorry i can’t give you any good techniques i just use the usual, ive been able to LD since i was young but only found out about LD the other year when my mate talked to me about them and have been only really trying them properly the last month or two . So I thought I better keep a record of how many I have. Im still only just learning the techniques, last night it was the first time i managed to change a FA into a high LD.

I think it will take me a long time to be as good as Lucidity_Master and Monitor199a :tongue:

dream on

Welcome emjay, looks like you’re a talented LDer.

One last night, makes 7 so far.

Had lots of LDs last night, but most where only a few seconds long. So I count them as 4 LDs in total :grin:

just one, I can tell I’m not going to have many this month :sad:

Don’t be discouraged whispa, I hope you have many LDs.

I had a brief period of lucidity, but I immediately woke up. so count it as 0.5. makes my total 7.5.

Hey,

I’ve been away for a while but I had one last weekend, so put me down for one.

ypm.

WOOT just had one last night

One more :cool:

One LD. Total=8.5.

yay, another one for me :grin:.

sweet two nights in a row!

chalk one more up for me :grin:

12 ld’s

1 LD tonight. makes 9.5 for me.

I had 1 too :cool:

And Dark Sider, stop imitating me :tongue: No seriously I wonder why we are getting the same amount each day :eh: it’s kinda cool though :cool:

:shy: I’m sorry Jarod, I’m really not imitating you, the 0.5 thing: I didn’t want that lucid moment to go to waste. But it’s been almost a week I’ve been having 1 LD every night. It’s all in my DJ. Nothing changed in the techniques that I’ve been doing(RCs during the day, and intention before bed), but I guess my sub-c finally got the message. And yeah it’s really cool :grin: maybe these are shared LDs and we will meet in one of them :wink: .

Another for me, making it five :grin:.

It seems I’m back in the game :wink:.

2 more LDs, makes 5 so far.
Tried looking at my hands in order to avoid dream fading. Seems to work… :smile:

thanks Dark Sider :smile:
I had an LD yesterday

13 ld’s