fustrated..

i have been trying for a couple of months now and i have only ever had one really really short ld. And that was a FA. After that i cant seam to get any more… its annoying me. Im doing the WILD technique but nothing is happening any more
when i got my FA, it was like i just slipped into it… it was definantly not like normal…

and also bofore i had my FA i experiences SP. I had all the experiences everyone was telling me about but i didnt know what to do in the end so i just fell asleep normally… no ld.
i cant even get SP anymore…
:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Wild is not easy for all!

You do have a dream journal, you read books about lds before sleeping…20 min (gives you more rem sleep) you have a to do list for what you will do in your lucid dreams and you program yourself for that a few times a day?

Well there is lots more but this base you all do and practise?

Just stick to it. I have been trying WILD for a month now and after I switched WILD techniques I began LDing more often (I used to use the counting method) the most important thing is DONT GIVE UP. Keep the DJ going keep the regular RC’s throughout the day, wake up a hour earlyer to help with dream recall. There was a point in time where I considered giving up because I was losing recall and could not find time todo RC’s. I could not remember because school started and I was getting funny looks for doing RC’s. But I found descrete ways to do RC’s and I kept at it and im glad I did. LDing is an amazing experiance and I hope to prolong it, think of all the possibilitys!

My advice is to keep at it, it will happen, you will Lucid Dream.

I understand and empathize with your situation exidez. So far trying for LD’s is far more difficult than I ever thought it would be. I am still hoping that it will get easier, but so far it hasn’t.

Keep going.

Trying useing a different tech.

And are you:

A) keeping a D?
B) Using WBTB with WILD (makes it many many many times easier)
and
C) taking RC’s throughout the day?

doing all of the above, exept i am not doing C as often as i should be
also when i WBTB and start WILD again (counting method) i seam to get up to four and just black out…
is this normal?
lol

its normal when starting out to black out a few times. The objective is to keep enough consciousness to keep counting but not enough that will keep you awake.

In this case you would need a bit more consciousness. Its hard finding that perfect balance.

Keep us updated on your progress :content: