shared dream?

a while back i had several lucid dreams where i came across people in my dream that seemed to know i was lucid and acted like they were too. One guy asked something like"how long is it supposed to last?" and acted like he had been dreaming for a really long time. I have had other dreams where there were other people that talked to me like they knew i was lucid. I thought maybe they could be shared dreams, but i think now they were probably just personifications of my worries about having lucid dreams.

has anyone had shared dreams? were they like this?

by the way, when i have lucid dreams i’musually in complete control and whatever i want happens, so to me its weird that some of the posters on this forum have trouble flying. whats with the superman stuff? i fly with my arms at my sides like dbz

my guss would be the personification of your fear thing. i agree with you dbz style is funner then superman style (in normal dreams at least)

I personally jhavent had a shared dream…but i know some ppl in my dream team that have. If u want to talk to them or something, tell me and i will tell u their names and other stuff u might need^_^