scary OOBE thingies

hello all. I recently picked up a book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce about OOBE’s which re-stirred my interest in OOBE’s and LD’s.

I have tried to suspend my judgment while reading and I have trouble taking much of what he says literally as real as in objective as in present for all obsevers.

however in the glossary in the back he mentions frightening threshold guardian types who during OOBE’s.

I recognize this. in my childhood I had a lucid dream or OOBE in which I travelled downstairs and met a monster who while it looked fake (something out of a Japanese monster movie) scared me so much I wouldn’t want to think or talk about it for years. I thought of it as an alien. it had a remote control in one hand.

I don’t know if the creature really conformed to his description because I didn’t see it right there in the room with me. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

I wonder if anyone else has seen frightening creatures in OOBE’s at all.

I did i was like 5 and i woke up and i felt pain in my right leg. I got up i went to my mom and dads and an alligator jumped ot of thin air and almost bit me. I jumped over it and i woke up for real. It was so scarey though. I still hope to this i say i wont have that same dream. :smile:

One of my first childhood memories is a strange experience… i was 3 years old i think. I was sleeping next to my parents bed in my own bed when i woke up from a nightmare. I was so scared and started to run to my parents bed. Then a head of an alligator came up from the floor and strated chasing me. I runned to my parents bed and then the alligator disappeared. I felt and seemed so real.

this topic is closed now. for more on OBE go here: xs4all.nl/~pasquale/TTM/r1/i … c.php?t=79