DREAMING of LUCID DREAming...

so i had a dream, two nights ago. It was this older girl i had a crush on, and a friend of hers who i thought was really cool. they were my serrogate parents in this dream. somehow, yeah. and we were all having a slumber party watching movies until the wee hours of the night. but somehow i knew that this was only until i eventually had to “GET UP” to be awake for 30 minutes before doing a nice WILD. “lucid dddreaming, huh. sounds like a good technique, YOU SHOULD REALLY GO DO THAT” she says. and i wake up, and do WILD, and have no LD still. I really do think i’m DASTARDLY CLOSE to this by george, and i’m not going to let the ol noggin sleep with this one until i do. anyone else out there a videogamer? theres a really cool one out about neitzch’s concept of power, like a big SPACE EPIC with religious/spiritual overtones. any thoughts?

also, ANyone have a nice LD while sleeping on a transcontinental FLIGHT in an airplane? i was thinking what a nice introduction that would be to an OBE or a flying experiement, but i’ll have to wait until i fly next to do it…

ANY ATTEMPTS?

“let the WILD rumpus begin” --sendak

oh yeah, the game is called “XENOSAGA: Episode 1: DerWillZerMacht (the will of power)” [i think]and the story and graphics are DREAMY!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: