what is the 1st dream you remember?

sorry…maybe this has been talk hundreds of times in this forum…but today i´m a bit blue :sad:
lucid or not wat is your ist ever remembered dream?

I remember when I was a little boy I had a nightmare about some monster chasing me. I woke up terrified and my parents had to calm me down. That is what prompted me to ask my father what dreams were. He broke it down by saying that during the day your brain takes a picture and at night when you sleep, those pictures make up your dreams.

The EARLIEST I can remember is a long time ago… (VERY LONG TIME AGO) when I was around 4 years old or maybe younger… (now 18 ).

I dreamt…

I’m an observer. My vision is really bad so I only can make out of colors. I complain, then realize that I’m dreaming (I’m a natural LDer). “See!” I command (now I should have said, “Make it clearer!” or something similar, but I was young… I didn’t know any better). But I cannot see. I only can see a yellow banana-shaped color along with other floating colors. I wake up, finding myself in a SP. I can’t see either. I see my mom coming in so I move my hands to signal her to hold on since I can’t see her and I can’t seem to wake up. I end up going out of body for a second… then I finally decided to cross my eyes. I finally wake up with a horrible headaches. So, I learned to cross my eyes whenever I’m in SP and whenever I can’t see very well when I try to wake up. It always worked… now I don’t experience being blind anymore so this technique doesn’t work for me anymore.

Interesting eh? :happy:

I do rememeber quite several dreams/LDs when I was quite young including about my twin sister that I didn’t know that I had until I told my mom about my dream (it turned out that my twin sister has died 5 weeks old and I didn’t even know that I had a twin sister!). But I’ll shut up and save you from reading so much. LOL!

The first ever dream I remember was when I was really little, like three or four, and I was sitting on the floor and flapping my arms trying to fly. And I remember thinking this, “That’s okay, all I have to do is know that I can fly and I will”. And then I flew. Hmm. I guess I kind of naturally knew how to control dreams too a little. That seems to happen to a lot of people. Do you think it might be instinct that we lose as we get older cause we’re not paying enough attention to it?

I was in my house and there was this goat and he took my sister and locked her up in a cave. Then he got me too or something.
I woke up scared because I didnt know why when I cloes my eyes I saw a scary goat-demon thing.

:eek: wow; childhood dreams sometimes can be spooky!
first dream i remember is a nightmare:i was about 5 years old
in my village there was a part of the floor in front a house that had fresh ciment (in real life)
and that enter in my dream, was jumping above of that piece of fresh cimented floor and i fall dow ot top of it and the floor as oppen and i was swallow by the floor; i had tried to get out but was impossible, and i relized i was in a scary dark cave…i do´t remember nothing else;

i also remember my first time LD, i think i was the same age:
i remember that i was a “freeze” wacher and i was seeing another kids plaiyng .and i was juts waching like it was a tv show;i culd move they could not see me. But i started to want to play with another kids; then i thought "hey I can control this i CAN GO there " and went! :wiske:

i stayd happy when i saw your reply ,people, feel good to share my dreams and know yours :content:

First non-LD
I was about 5-6 years old when I had this nightmare: I was visiting my nephew who had a lion as a pet, much to my surprise. While other people were talking I wondered why nobody was surprised about the lion. Suddenly the lion noticed me while I was playing on the floor. I wanted to scream but I couldn’t make a sound. The lion stood up and was ready to jump. At that moment I woke up.

First real LD
I was in my house getting ready to go out. When I wanted to tie my shoelaces I thought “why couldn’t they tie themselves?” Precisely at that moment I noticed they were already tied so I figured “this can’t be. I’m dreaming!!” I felt really strong emotions, which caused me to wake up in a FA. After 5 seconds I woke up irl.

The first dream I can remember was an LD. It was one of my first dreams after I realized I could do anythign I wanted in a dream, as long as I knew I was dreaming. This was around 5 years old I believe. The dream itself started with me going on a class fieldtrip to what they called a zoo. Everyone was unfamliiar and as we arrived and were making our way into the “zoo” an intercom and our teachers were briefing us on the “rules”. They were all pretty non sensical and I didn’t really pay much attention. The “zoo” was not like any zoo I’d seen before. It was like someone had left the zoo unattended for some time, and nature had taken over. Somehow I came to the realization i was dreaming and kept exploring the zoo. I explored I found a large paved area, with two large solid platforms in the middle of it, with a pace inbewtween them. Covering the plaform were transparent rectangular cylinders. I remembered vaguely being warned not to touch them so I went up to them and kncoked some of one of the platforms. At this time a girl who I hadn’t seen before came up and exclaimed “What are you doing!? Were not supposed to touch those, help me clean them up!”. I just said “No.” and got the idea that I wanted to teleport away from here. I then seen myself teleport away all star trek style while the girl cleaned up the cylinders. I think I woke up at this point, but I don’t remember anything after that…

i was like 4 or something. this was a nightmare… i was going to sleep in my room and suddenly i saw snakes everywhere. it was terrible :eek: . they were all over the room. i run to the door and i had to step on some of them, and some snakes that had climbed on the wall were falling on me… and on top of all, i couldn’t open the door… :bored:

:happy: (Hi brownie princess maikki lol)

My first dream is was 4…a giant was walking through the city looking for me…i hide behind the couch…i heared his heavy walking come closer…
Boom Boom Boom…then he looked through the window…
Was it friend or foe???

(i go on vacation today for a week yoohoo)

Jeff

My first dream that I can remember was a nightmare. I was about 3 years old. I dreamed that my eyes popped out of my head and they were flying away from me and I tried to catch them, I never did :bored:

LOL nice dream Dead :smile: It must be pretty scary to see your eyes flying away… I should try that in my next LD.
Could you still see normal afterwards?

I remember being three or four years old when I was in the basement thinking back to my first dream.I remember recalling one where I was in a huge room hearing music and seeing lots and lots of colors.I’m enjoying this show until I realize that my parents are gone.There’s lots of people in the room who are starting to leave,but I still can’t find my parents.It seemed like I was in this room for hours until I finally woke up.I don’t know when I had this dream,but I do know it was at a very,very young age.I might not of even been one yet.

the 1st dream i have memory of, happened when i was 4 also.
it was such a nightmare, and it was so silly!

I had these blue sheets with the disney characters on them (that was a real thing), and in my dream, i was looking at mickey mouse and his ears started growing… and growing… and growing even more, so everything was being absorbed by his giant ears, and i was really in pain and was afraid that i would fade in the black too - then i woke up crying. :bored:

i remember another early dream, when i was about 5 - i had died and i was on a cloud, had turned into an angel. there was also this giant calendar, and my job was to turn the pages of the days… :cheesy:

like many others, the first dream i can remember was also a nightmare. i was in the livingroom of the house that i lived in at that time and it was on fire. i was trapped directly in the center of the room and the fire was coming in from all sides. there was no escape and i was extremely scared. then, to make it worse… spiders and snakes appeared in the fire and they all crawled/slithered towards me along with the fire… :crying:

yep, that’s it… pretty scary one… phew :dozing:

Wow, been a while. :shy: Anyway, nightmare for me too. Don’t remember how old I was but I know I’ve had it several times up until a few years ago. (I’m fifteen now so I guess I was five or something.)

I’m up on a white, cement wall. About 3 feet wide and it’s so tall I cant see the bottom. I can’t see where the wall ends either but it feels like I’m inside a canyon. Anyway, no matter when I had the dream I’m always about five years old in the dream. I stay up there crying until I wake. Not fun at all.

The first one I can remember is a nightmare that plagued me when I was young, around or under 5 I think. In it my dad was holding me by one ankle over the edge of a rope bridge telling me that if I didn’t give it to him he would drop me. I never knew what “it” was. Below me was what seemed like an impossible drop, although the bridge couldn’t have been more than the length of a car it dropped straight down what looked like hundreds of feet ending in bone littered rocky dirt. I don’t know how I could see that far down either. Anyway I didn’t know what it was he wanted so I couldn’t give it to him, he always ended up dropping me. I woke up just after he let me go.

I know where the bridge came from although it didn’t drop that far, only about 10 feet to a river in real life. I remember this because I have a picture of it my parents took of a camping trip, I cought my first bass off that bridge.

:neutral: not exactly sure which was first, it was either the reoccuring nightmare about being chased by aliens in the elementary school or the dream where I saw a unicorn standing in the front yard (still among the most vivid dreams I’ve ever had). That was at 5-6ish years old. :cool: one day I’m going to paint that unicorn, it was such an awsome scene…

:eh: it is strange;i wonder why most of us people had a nightmare in our first dream.There must be a reason;i mean ;i can understand why i have nightmares now , but when i was young i had´nt any particular reason to be afraid in a dream…

The first dream I remember was an LD which later turned out to get repeated about 6 times. I was 4 the first time I dreamt this.

I am walking along the road with some older cousins and see a tunnel type yellow slide at the end of the road. Being a kid… I want to go on the slide… so I do.

When I emerge out the other end, everything is gone, no houses , people, nothing but paddocks me and a slide. I think " well what am I going to do? nothing here , it’s getting dark, I’ll try to find home".

So off I go walking until it becomes night and I finally see an old white wooden house in the middle of nowhere. I decide to go to the house. When I open the door there is a short hall with 2 rooms off it and thats all.

I open the first door and there is a skeleton in their holding up a dress admiring it. It turns to me and says “get out , mind your own business”. I am a bit scared of it :cool_laugh: so no arguments from me and I close the door". I go to the next room and there is a huge green blob sitting in the bed. I am wondering where I am going to be able to sleep and decide the green blob seemed like a bit of a sook I could probably bully him out of his bed. :grrr:

I start picking on him, and pushing him, until he cries. He says " thats it - I am telling on you" and leaves the room. I jump in his bed happy I have somewhere to sleep. The next thing the skeleton comes in and starts telling me off, pointing it’s finger at me repetatively for emphasis. I am scared so I pull the bed covers over my head so I dont have to see it. Everyso often I would take a peek to see if it was still there. It always was and would start yelling at me again. I would be thinking how am I going to get out of this situation :bored: …and then I would wake up.

The last time I had this one I was about 6. By then I was used to it, but still did the same thing over and over. I would see the house " and think yeah yeah the skeletons in there why do I keep going in there?", and just do it again. The last time is how I figured I could change things. There I was again…as usual…in the bed covers over head, knowing the skeleton was standing there, and I finally thought " I have had enough of this" and I pulled down the covers. The skeleton started on at me again, pointing it’s finger. This time I reached out and pulled on it’s finger and it fell apart in to a pile of bones. :grin:

I never dreamt it again…but remeber it like yesterday although it was 25 (-23) years ago. :cool: