Ahoy there!

Hey chaps, I recently saw the movie waking life, and that turned my whole summer plans over. The movie was so much like my dreams; I could relate to it so well. Anyway, I’m trying to learn how to have lucid dreams to expand my world into both my waking life and dreams. I have already started a dream diary with 2 dream entries. I can already remember my dreams fairly well if I am woken up at just the right time. In both of these dreams, there were hints that I was dreaming, but I never clued in to ask if I was dreaming. Anyway, some questions:

I notice that if I smoke a bit of ganja, just a bit before I go to sleep, I have much more vivid dreams, and I can seem to remember them better. Is using any sort of psycoactive substance detrimental to becoming lucid?

Is it not uncommon to have some days where you have had no dreams, or simply cannot remember them? I have had 2 nights lately where I cannot remember the dreams I have had. I know last night was a dream night, but I cannot remember what the plot of the dream was.

A little help for the new guy? Thanks.

Also, are we allowed to discuss illegal substances here? Where is this forum based?

The marihuana thing was widely discussed here so i wont repeat it all,just try search button and “marihuana”.
As to your second question-yes.We all get dry spells with no recall or no lds at all.It usually comes back itself:)
Are we allowed to discuss illegal substances?YES!its internet thx god:)
We talk it all here :smile:
Welcome to the forum:)
take care

Welcome to the forums, :bounce: enjoy the info posted, and if u have any questions, im sure one of us has an answer

Before trying any drugs I suggest you to try LDing naturally. Theres already too many junkies on the forums.

Wont most drugs hinder lucid dream performance? I heard it as such… don’t go drugging out on us OK?

If I didn´t knew better I´d almost feel insulted being called a junkie :wink:
An that most drugs hinder you from LDing just isn´t true, I think there is about the same number of drugs helping you with LDs and hindering you.
Actually, I can think of more that help right now, but I won´t put that to discussion.
You just shouldn´t generalize “drugs” to much, it´s a term used for so many so different substances…

Hehe, yes.
But remember, we only discuss those things theoretically.Of course noone should feel encouraged to do any drugs, they are illegal and can be dangerous.
So, we only talk about drugs cause we like talking so much.

have fun
Traumgänger

(soft)Drugs are good when you use them wise, and not illegal. At least not where i live muahahahaha…

dead wrote:

what do you imply with that? :content:

moved to ‘shortcuts’ forum.

hehe awesome…an Iron Maiden fan!..love your name and your quote…hehe

Welcome aboard, I believe the site originates in Amsterdam.:tongue: