The Way you Dream

Ive always kind of had a nagging question about the way people dream, and if everyone experiences dreams in the same way. For me, while having a non-lucid dream, my dream enviroment feels distant, and not very real. Sometimes I have 3rd person perspective, and sometimes I have 1st person perspective. What are your non lucid dreams like? Are they realistic, or are they more distant, like mine?

The majority of my non lucid dreams are kind of distant like yours. Places and people seem unfocused, and many just seem like a random series of unconnected events.
I do have clear non lucid dreams, though, with detail and a storyline and stuff. Those are kind of fun :smile:

Mine vary alot, some are 1st person, some 3rd, some distant, some focused and vivid, some I’m not even in, I’m simply watching as if it were a movie or something.

well I usually have distant non-vivid dreams (if I’m lucid this seems to also be the case) that are 3rd person (my view is usually 1st person in LDs because I like to keep it that way) It’s too bad my most common type of dream is the hardest to LD with…

I have dreams in all sort of ways. I hav 1st/3rd person,ones I’m not in. some that diffenitly aren’t real and some that are so close it’s hard to tell. Most of the time I’m in 1st person and I’m concious like I am awake but I don’t realize I’m dreaming. I sorta just go with the flow.

hmm… varys with me a lot. Just last night I had a long normal dream with a story line and everything but sometimes it’s just a few snipits of random stuff! I am usually in 3rd person but can be in 1st person too.