Sleep Paralysis and LD

Greets,
I’m new here, as if you couldn’t guess, and I have a question. It’s only been a few days since I’ve really took an interest in Lucid Dreaming, though I’ve known about it for a while. I’ve actually had one, maybe two before as a result of my Sleep Paralysis. For those that don’t know, Sleep Paralysis, or “The Old Hag syndrome” as I’ve heard some people call it, occurs when you wake up, and are unable to control any part of your body except breathing and your eyes. Now, I’m not quite sure what cycle of sleep it’s in, but I’ve had dreams from it, and usually when it happens, it repeats itself quite a few times. Meaning, I’ll jolt myself awake, fall back asleep immediately and then it’ll reoccur. When I first starting having them, they really scared me, but now it’s gotten to the point where I can just flow with them back into sleep. Is it at all possible I could use that to induce LD? Thanks much.

-Mike

Yes, by using WILD. Theres alot of infomation on it here, so just have a bit of a read. But to put it simply just try to stay concious as you fall back asleep and into your dream. The way I do it is by imagining I’m back in my last dream where I finished off, but this time aware that I’m dreaming.