Shared Dream

This was very cool. :cool:

I just recently got back from an overnight camp with a lot of my freinds. Since we were all sleeping in the same small room, so we were pretty close together, close enough for there to be the possibilty for a shared dream, anyway. And, as far as I can tell, I had one.

I was in the Star Wars universe piloting around a small, golden blimp-spaceship thing in space. There was a gigantic space station above me, which I flew into. Much more happened after that, but it doesn’t really matter, since it doesn’t involve the shared dream part.

When we all woke up, we were telling each other about our dreams. When it got to my turn, I told about that one, since it was the only one I could remember from the previous night. When I mentioned I was in Star Wars (which was prettymuch right when I started telling it) Carl said, “Really? Me too.” I asked him, “Were you piloting a golden blimp?” “Yeah.” “In space?” “Yeah!” “Was there a big space station above you?” “Yeah!” This went on for a little while. Evidently we were both in the same fleet of golden space-blimps. He had a very large one while I had a small one. He never went into the space station, but he says he saw some smaller ships go in. :eek:

This was pretty amazing, and it was my first experience with shared dreaming. It would be really cool if something like this happened again, so I hope it does. Before this happened, I kinda believed in shared dreaming, but I had never had one, so I wasn’t sure. Now that I have, I think I can fully believe that they happen. :cool_laugh:

Oh that was a cool experience! Congrats! :grin:

Yep, shared dreams are possible!

Hey Dreamers,

After reading this post I’m very much inspirated by Shared Dreaming. I several posts on this forum it gets set aside as “not true”. That a pity, because it’s a cool subject to examine.
Might it be an idea to examine this with all of us forum users in the Lucid Labratory. We might proof the existance or we might proof that it doesn’t exist at all.

Greets,

Thor

Science will not prove it. They want more of it. They never get satisified in dreaming or pyschic area. But… yeah it is possible… when they get what they want. Science isn’t something easy to prove.

But yes, that’s a great idea to start with. :grin: You’re a good brainstormer. :wink:

Lieve dromen! (Sweet dreams!) :wiske:

Shiftmind and Dutchthor,
I would encourage you to have a lookat our dream teams… We’ve been doign mutual dreaming adventures for over six months now…

Please sign up at the forum and say hello…

dreamofpeace.net/sealife

BTW>. Shift…

I’m especially drawn to your dream, since what you were doing seems like a good omen.

perhaps you and your friend would liek to join… Hey… we’ve done some space travel stuff too :smile:

bye now, explora

Oh yeah Sea Life forum is doing great in shared dreams. Please feel free to join… we won’t bite you! :wink:

In fact, I personally have noticed how much people have progressed from when they first joined and now. It’s amazing how much they have progressed. You can use Sea Life to improve your skill as well especially in shared dreams.

Anyways, I’ll let you go… lieve dromen! (Sweet dreams!) :wiske:

lol u know waht u two are sucking in everyone lol forum huggers

ahh cant belive i didnt post this

shift, well done. you have some tallent. but if i may ask. makes you think you need to be next to someone to have a shared dream?

damn good work though

Richard