I hate life.

I hate this stupid life. I will try not to curse or anything.
There is this girl. I have been together with her for 8 months. And so I went on a trip to another country… and then I felt like I didn’t love her as much as before… so I told her… I want a break… so anyways, later on, I was just about to tell her that I still loved her as hell… I see her with my best fuggin friend… KISSING HIM! :grrr: Can you understand the anger I feel?! I hit the ground. I hit the door. I hit a strange metal object. And I think I broke my hand. But I dont care anymore. My heart will never be fixed. I guess it’s my fault for breaking up with her in the first place… :sad: man I’m so sad… I am going to sleep now… I don’t think I will try to LD tonight… I’m so damn sad… I’m just gonna cry… bye you all :sad: :sad:

Iam sorry to hear that noth1n i hope you feel a bit better soon.
Sometimes love can really be a bitch! :sad:

Greetz,
Jeff

Woah, your avatars are messing with my head. N0th1n, I can’t really understand what you are going through, as I haven ever experienced it. I have only had one girlfriend in 17 years of life. That was back in middle school, some girl just came up and asked me to dance, then asked me out. Then I was scared crapless of talking to her so she dumped me like 2 weeks later. I wasn’t happy, but I mean I hadn’t really grown attatched to her. er it’s turning into a post about my problems. . . back on subject - Obviously you have grown attatched to this girl though. I wanna give you some great advice or something, but I have no experience to draw from. Sorry to hear it though man.

Thanks Jeff and Mike… I think I’ll be ok, it’s just that my hand has a big bruice(sp?) on my knuckle :eh: and that hurts :smile:

wow, i’m surprised you didn’t hit your friend :smile:

and your heart will be fixed, it’ll just have some battle damage, but don’t worry, it gives it character, makes you more careful and able to discern who is deserving of your love. don’t let it make you bitter

good luck man

I have only had one girlfriend, too, but in 19 years. :smile: That relationship was great, though. It is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I was 17, she was 15, we got along REALLY well in pretty much all aspects or life be it conversation/hobbies/sex… With me she had her first orgasm (although she had had sex before… :eh: ) but then I had to return to Germany (I had spent my Junior year of High School in the US) and although we did try, at some point it was just healthier to make a clear cut…

What I am trying to say is, that that (refering to n0th1n) is a really shitty way of having a friendship/relationship ended. I am glad that we ‘had to’ break up, although we would most certainly have stayed together for much longer, maybe even until today, if I could just have stayed. Oh man, now I am getting kind of sad… A lot of times, especially when I am LDing or high, I try to teleport myself back there. It was a really great year and it makes me sad that the last two years since then have been pretty much a waste of time… I guess that seems a little harsh, and certainly there are a lot of good things that have happened since, but nothing came even close to that feeling of inner peace and confidence and love and whatever.

We saw each other almost every day, and at night I kept waking up thinking that she was there. :smile: Oh well, sorry for hijacking this thread, but I REALLY want something/someone I can LOVE.
All I do, be it art, music, writing or LDs (computer games and books, too) is most of the time nothing but cheap escapism, cause I don’t really like reality. Oh well, I hope your hand gets better. :wiske:

Hey man sorry to hear that.

Just remember that everything happens for a reason. Life is like a puzzle, you can’t see the big picture until you put all the pieces together.

Well for some reason I have a feeling that my life will turn out ok in the end, but how come it seems like some peoples lives end up like shit? My brother died when he was 17, he didn’t really get to live life. Dreamwalker, you mentioned life being like a puzzle and you have to wait to see the big picture. Well, doesn’t it seem like some people are expendable. I mean, my brothers life was pretty pointless except to the people around him. I don’t really believe people are created for a certain reason, but it feels like some people are put here for me only. Maybe some people are here to add pieces to our own personal puzzles. If that is the case, does that make the person like some drone whose life has one purpous, to serve as a piece in someones puzzle? From my dead brothers point of view his life was pointless, but he has a lot of meaning to me. I don’t really know if I am explaining myself very well.

You’re making me scared… My girlfriend of a year has gone overseas for like 10 months, and we broke up before she left, just because of her leaving and stuff. I hope she takes me back…

Don’t worry about it too much, time heals everything you just have to wait it out. Getting hurt is part of being in love, you can’t have the sweet without the sour. But I hope things get better for you anyway. :smile:

Ty2k55 that you think your brothers life was pointless is your view and thought, maybe your brother would think differently, maybe not.
What i am trying to say is…its all in your attitude and experiencing if someones life is pointless or not…its not a truth! Its the way you stand in life and experience things from your personality that makes that thruth.
Your truth, not The truth!
However i can of course c your point! But what is a life anyway…we normally get 76 or so average…raw guessing. Whats that, nothing more then a blink anyway. LIfe is short and for someones extreme short…pointless or not pointless.

Sorry about your brother Ty2k55, 17 is very young to step already out of life. And thats hard for you and your fam and his friends…yeah that sucks!

Greetz,
Jeff

I’m surprised too that I didn’t hit him. But I’m not the kind of guy who fights and stuff. I talk before doing anything bad. Well almost the whole time. Just wanted to say to you guys, that I have talked to them both. You can’t have the sweet without the sour… it’s so damn true. I’ll survive. Thank you all for your replies, and thanks to especially ReaLiTY.FaiLuRe thanks I appreciate your avatar so much, it’s really nice :smile: Thanks to you all and keep dreaming! :smile:

Maan I feel your pain as far as bad relationships go. Ive had my share and currently in a situation where we still talk but its not like it was before. I think heartbreak is one the hardest things to deal with in life. But in the mdst of it all you have to brush yourself of and keep going, trying to make better decisions on things like who you choose to give your heart to. I think I`m about two relationships away from joining a monastary. :confused:

Sorry to say this but that phrase is pure bullshit…
Life is UNFAIR :grrr:

People dying, people starwing to death… sigh

I can imagine the despair and utter hatred you must have felt, but the world goes on. Your life will indeed be a pit of despair for the time being but what honestly can you do? I would suggest meditating on it, but that may not be your style. Good luck, you will feel better, it isn’t all over :smile:

The Cure. :wiske:

Yes, that is what I want. Why can’t I have it? Because life is unfair.

You can believe anything you want (please do), but the varying quality of life found throughout the world only indicates one thing – that life really, really sucks. People can die just by walking down the road, or getting into their car. People can die before they’re even a month old. What kind of God allows that? I’m not here to debate the existence of God, so I’ll just assume you come to the conclusion of “No God, of course”. And that’s exactly why life is so horribly stupid.

Am I the only person who looks not at what we are, and what we have – but at what we could be? On the tremendous scale of my imagination, we certainly rolled Snake Eyes. Better luck next time, eh? :wink:

REAL friends girlfriends and ex girlfriends are off-limits. No excuses. I mean that is one of the worst back-stabs you can imagine. Is she really worth it to him? How old are you two?

I wish i had had a chance to steal my friends girlfriends. But most of them have never really had any. Me neither :alien:

I don’t think they should be off-limits. If it’s ‘love’ then let it happen. I mean, when I was still with my girlfriend but already back in Germany, I wished she would get a new boyfriend. :wink:

uh, . . where is ReaLiTY.FaiLuRe?

TY2K55 I’m sorry to hear about your brother but his life was not pointless. If he ment something to you isn’t that worth something. To have an influence on you.
My brother died really young too. If he didn’t I and my sister wouldn’t be born. Nor my Nieces and nephew. It might have made you grow inside somehow. I’m not saying this is right. I totaly agree life’s a bitch. I believe we do have a reason for being. If the purpose of my life is to influence my nephew or nieces so they can grow up and do something great than that’s all that matters. You don’t have to agree with my believes though. I know how it is to lose someone close to you. My friend killed himself years ago. It’s hard and I miss him. All I can do is have him live on in my memorys and my dreams. Just remember if you lose someone they are always with you.