no scene and no "dream body"

[color=orange]hey! :smile:

im wondering if someone can help me. i have only had ONE “proper lucid dream”. i have had two othger experiences where i have realised i am dreaming…but i have no dream body or scene in which to base the dream. i guess you coukd more say i realised i was “asleep”. but i could see nothing…the scene was simply dark as if my eyes were closed. i tried in both instances to bring a scene or dream body to mind but neither eventuated. was i not deeply asleep enough? what should i do if this happens again?

thanks! :cool: [/color]

I had this happen to me for just the second time yesterday morning. I became aware that I was dreaming and it was all grey with no details anywhere. The first time it happened, I didn’t know what to do and I either woke up, or carried on dreaming unconsciously - I don’t recall which now.
Yesterday was a different matter. I saw it as a ‘blank canvass’ and just started creating stuff around me. I imagained that I was walking on a beach and sand appeared beneath my feet. I then wanted the sea to be there and it was. I thought that things looked a little bare and so I imagained some shells, and one also appeared on my hand. I decided to go for a swim and it was beautiful - swimming above and below the water.
It was the most fulfilling lucid dream I have had in a long time.

So next time it happens, just let your imagination run wild! :grin: