First full Lucid Dream! Felt Like OBE

I had my first full Lucid Dream the other night. :cool_laugh: It was amazing. I used the WBTB method and i kept waking up after short strange dreams. About the fourth time this happened (when I woke up) i realized it was dark out. I knew that it was light outside by now.(It was about 9:30) At that exact moment I felt my self rise outside my body and stand up. It was so real i did not now if I was dreaming or sleepwalking!?!!? I yelled out “increase lucidity now!” It worked. I went on to have a lng full lucid dream, but I was wondering if it stemed from an OBE or if that was just part of being lucid.?

Thanx

Congratulations on your first lucid dream! :partying_face: :partying_face:

What did you do in it? Anything exciting?

I tlaked to bunch of dream characters. Everything was so cartoonish. Its weird , theier were so many interesting characters prowling the streets. even though they were my dream characters the didnt really notice me. I kept telling people that they were in a dream. Hilarious results. The feeling you get when you become lucid is really beyond words. Amazing!! :grin:

Yeah, I totally agree with you there. I always talk to my dream characters and ask them if they are dreaming too, or if they are just a person in my dreamd for the night. Fun to see what they will say.