Medition in lucid dreaming

Hi, i’m new to this forum. I was brought her by a friend i talk with online (mIRC), Xetrov. We talk a lot about LD, OBE, and Shamanism spirituality. I am Cherokee Native, and I am currently going full speed on my studies with Shamanism.

Last night, Xetrov and I planned on meeting in the world of Lucid Dreaming. My lucid dreams\concentration\meditation goes like this:
(Xetrov wasn’t able to have a LD)

First before I attempted the lucid dream, I went into a meditation technique(shamanic technique) which involves raising and lowering
body heat. Very relaxing. Which was what i was going for, relax my mind and clear my thoughts before i went lucid. After i was finished with my meditation i opened the window (my body temp. was high at that moment) and layed down in my bed, with my hand close to the opening of my window, getting fresh air + wind circlulation. I went through my MILD, which including the thoughts of xetrov and a thought of a meeting place.

The second i fell asleep i went lucid right away, i had a mission. and i wasn’t about to waste time. I came in LD in my living room. (i normally start there for some reason…) I walked around, fully clothed, and i was still very hot. I sat down in my chair (i had just recently moved around my living room, but in my LD it was as it was before. The change wasn’t in effect in my LD. thought i’d mention that ). As i was sitting in my chair. At that moment i knew right away i had to get started. So i thought to myself, “Ok, I AM going to find Xetrov now.” I continued with that, closed my eyes and the first thing that came to my mind, was a place that i have been to before, in a dream, not in LD. I opened my eyes and i was in that same place, there are no walls, no sky, no mountains, no form of earthly sites at all… Nothing to see at all. I didn’t look at the ground, so i am not sure. Never the less, I was in a place that was not dark, not light, nothing to look at. I looked around abit, looking at where i was, trying very hard to figure out where i was. A small boy, at age between 7-12 i would guess came. I didn’t see him come, but i felt him there. I tried to speak with him, he did not answer, i asked his name and he did not answer. He barely even turned his head to see who i was. He walked away, in a normal fashin. I did not proceed to fallowing him. Instead i sat myself down again. At this point while i was waiting, I started thinking about things in my real life. I thought about work, a girlfriend, my friends, and i thought about when XETROV was going to show up, or contact me. Over an hour approx has passed. I got extremely bored, so i thought to myself, that i could try to make things interesting, I hovered abit, flew around. As time went by, while i was hovering around, i fell on the ground the second a thought came into my mind. that thought was this “Why not try meditation now?”. So i did that, i gathered 4 candles around me (as i would do in real life), but thought that i could use a real fire for the same and\or better effect. So i brought that right infront of me, I could feel the heat hitting my face, my skin was tightening. It was a great feeling of wormth. I prepared myself (just as i do in real life) for a meditation which calls upon nature, connects you with all living things (a meditation i have just recently been able to achieve). This type of meditation is a great feeling, sends waves of energy threw your entire body, like the seas water coming and going on the shore. yes, anyway, i did this for of meditation, and i felt the energy, but not as strong as it is in real life. As i tried harder and harder to get deeping into the meditation i opened my eyes (part of the meditation, opening your eyes ever 2 minutes or so, slightly\slowly) i saw myself sitting by the fire and meditating. I was extremely confused! I didn’t know what to think, i was already lucid dreaming, in almost complete awearness. Yet, i go further some how, like i am watching myself, watching myself… in a dream.

This was my must clearest LD i have ever had in my entire life.
It lasted approx 2.5 to 3 hours long.
My question, if anyone could help me… While i was meditating while lucid dreaming, why is it that i saw myself yet once again? and when i woke up from my lucid dream, i wasn’t able to move. I wasn’t sleep paralysed. It was far more extreme than that, i couldn’t move my eyes nor could i breathe at will, and i was completely awake. it took around 15-20 seconds before i could move. My eye position did not change from the time i couldn’t move, to the point where i could move.

any help? what happened?
Thanks alot
litefoot. (aka bustah)

Hi Bustah :smile:

I know what you mean by seeing yourself an extra time in your ld.
You can have several variations of that…like also be in your ld and at the same time watch your ld from even outside the dream.
You could also not move and breathe free for a short time when you woke up.
Well that has all to do with your experience. A part of you wasnt woke up at all yet but was still at the crosspoint, several brain parts that controls much of the bodies dream and sleep stage. That includes sleep paralyses and breathing. It means for myself that you are very good at meditating indeed. I think only you and me can do that from conscious and let that happen at this forum, maybe a few others. There are several brainparts involved in this and it really means your awareness goes much further then the dream, further then just dream awareness…well done Bustah!
Dont be afraid of it…what you have to teach yourself is before you end your ld or before it ends itself to reach for your extra awareness and take that as being one again with you in to waking. that will take some efforts…trying…but i am sure you can do it.
Beautiful to hear your really talented then and meditate on a real shamanistic way and level!

I think the boy is yourself Bustah…thats the feeling i get when i read your post!

Greetings, Jeff

thanks a lot jeff!

I knew the meditation had something to do with it. Yes I understand now.
That was a great help :smile:

I think you and I should try to meet in the crosspoint some night :smile: