I'm baaaack!

Well, its been 7 months since i’ve been here. Obviously, i’m ashamed of myself, but the point is, im back and ready to go again.

I’m sure that all of you (i.e. no one) has been wonderin why i’ve been gone this whole time. Well, most of it’s due to laziness, but the story of how I came back is much more interesting, rest assured.

To start off, the past month of September has been one of the greatest months of my life. No, scratch that. It is THE best month of my life. Four words, my lucid friends:

“There Is No Spoon”
(and no, im not referencing to the Matrix movies)

Before i start throwin out theories like crazy, I’m gonna check out the rest of the forums to make sure i don’t repeat anything.

See ya soon.

welcome back :smile:

thats the spirit now why dont you explain the spoon

Welcome back!

Boy have things moved along in the past 7 months…hope it doesn’t take you another 7 months to catch up on all the posts you have missed reading…lol

Fey~ :peek:

Welcome back! I bet theres soooooo much to catch up on! Being away for the summer was even hard for me, but before I could read everything it all dissapeared anyway, so I didn’t have much catching up to do in the long run, have fun being in the forum again :smile: