Varying levels of Lucidity in dream?

:bored: OK couple o’ things before I start:

1. My LD & Dream Recall Rate just recently skyrocketed for no apparent reason

2. In ALL of my past LD I have not been able to talk, if I did I would fall into this dark vortex…

3. before I went to sleep last night I told my self: I WILL BE ABLE TO TALK IN MY LUCID DREAM…

And…

I had one but I was not in full control, everything was happening and I would try some stuff but I pretty much had to stick to my dream flow…

first important thing was when I saw this guy who said something and told me some acronym… and said it was the center to my Lucid Success, that if I knew it all would be able to lucid dream at will… so yah serious suckage that I dont remember it.

then later in another dream I was walking in the hallway of some place and a hydralisk (from star craft) tapped me on the sholder, only it was made of pumpkins… :bored: I was two seconds away from screaming and running when I relized i was lucid, turned arouned and yelled as loud as I could “YOU ARE NOT IN MY DREAM” and he disappeared…

so my point is WHY did I have God-like control there, yet I could not use my Lucid-Powers elsewhere?

I think that one key to raises your control and awareness of a lucid dream is keeping your intention of “This is a dream” in your head the whole time. When you forget that, you might have slight control, but keeping that fact fresh in your head will keep you in control. I have the same problem though. Every time I am lucid I eventually end up forgetting that I’m dreaming. :bored:

To address Moogle…do u play WC3 or D2? because I just got back into D2 with the patch and I need a friend :grin:

Also, I know that increasing lucidity or remember luicidity can be the hardest part…you do so much work to get lucid…and you cant remember :confused: