subliminal learning

Hey guys,

I tried a search here and came up with zilch… =/

Lets say I want to learn something like French or Spanish while sleeping.
Is it practical? If so, what periods of sleep are needed for the best learning. Is learning while in trance a better option? Lets say I have an mp3 of someone speaking words and sentences and such. Should I just loop it all nite? Or try to time it to correspond with something… ugh… i need my nyquil.

-Crowe

I have heard of one such method for subliminal learning, I think it was Laberge who came up with it.

First you should read an entire book about what you want to learn cover to cover. You should turn the pages very quickly without really reading what is on them, the whole point in this is that your subconscious will pick up on it. Then, while in an LD, you could just ask a DC(Laberge suggests finding the author of the book you were reading and asking him) what the book was about, and anything you have particular interest in.

I don’t know if this applies to learning languages and such, since you will need to ask what every single word means, but maybe you can come up with a method to extract it from your sub-c.

Maybe when I actually get high level LDs with maximum control, i can do that and manifest a computer or something, and upload it all into my conscious mind. :content:

But meanwhile, i just wanna figure out the whole, learn while you sleep thing, just by playing audio, if thats possible.

-Crowe

I’ve heard of them. But they don’t work apparently. Your either not sleeping properly, or your brain blocks it out if you listen to them. Plus if you flip through a book, you can read it in a few seconds in an LD.

I had never thought of the idea of flipping through a book and later asking a DC about it. :eek: That’s a genius idea! You still of course have to read some of the material on the pages though, am i right, so that your brain can catch some of it? Thats a really neat idea…

Imagine the things you can do with your schoolwork while in a LD. you can try asking your subconcious questions from your homework and seeing what answers it will give you. You may not always remember what they said by the time you wake up though…

IS there a tecnique that alows you to LD awake.