Did i meet my subconcious?

i saw pedro’s post, went to sleep half an hour ago and had a lucid dream. I stopped and thought to my self, i’ll see if i can meet my subconcious and change it, make my self have longer ld’s and have more confidence in myself etc. I called for my subconcious and then spirit guide. I started buzzing quite a lot, maybe because the creation of a new character was unstablising my dream, so i stabalized it.

Anyway’s around the corner steps this little old lady, which i thought at first was my spirit guide, i didn’t stop to think that she wasn’t. She looked very weird. She then looked at me and said look into my eyes, and her hand started moving like she was going to put me into a trance like state. i said what are you doing she said “doing what you want me to do”. I then said"no, what if your some demon" she said something and i proceeded to grab her around the neck, she then grabbed me with both hands and started choking me as she rose into the air and her eyes turning black as she looked very evil. It stayed like this for at least 5 seconds until it faded out, i could of gone back in but decided not to, not even a FA. I woke up sweating and heart racing.

It still feels 15 minutes after like i am on speed, body tingles all over my body.

This was not really a serious attempt in the first place, just a little experiment on who would show up or rather to meet my subconcious. This is the second time calling my spirit guide, with first people that show up scaring me out of my dream so i got no idea whats going on.

Oh dude. You’re f—ed. :bored:

Just kidding. I think you may have met some important component in your character, but I highly doubt that you just tangled with your subconscious. If anything, I bet the dream was a metaphor for the struggle between your Id and your Superego (both have each other by the neck).

Next time I lucid dream I’ll meet up with my subconscious and buy him a beer, because I think the guy needs to relax (last night he sent my fat lesbian band teacher :cry: ).

^^^ maybe he is relaxing… just at your expense :sly:

crazy dream morphius, i dunno if i could/wanna go to sleep after that either. have you ever met your spirit guide before in a dream?

It may have been your spirit guide at first but when you thought it might be evil, it became evil because you thought that it was evil

I have met my spirit guide once before face to face and couldn’t quite remember what she looked like except she was old, like 60 something. This wasn’t her, looking back at it from when i first saw her she looked different from what i remember and her sudden urgency in “doing what you want me to do” ticked me off to this not being her or anyone safe.

Thinking about it, i think it was just an evil character created by my self. probably doesn’t mean anything other than me freaking out and the dream following.

I was a bit sceptical about going back to sleep, i just hoped for the first time i wouldn’t go lucid again.

It’s weird how first time i choose to do anything with my subconcious, a thought or situation came about that isn’t foreign to me, i used to freak out about this kind of stuff happening with people in real life eg. people attacking me, which did lead a few years later with the help of certain substances and life events to anxiety. The weird body rushes that i related to speed, i used to get little ones all the time when i had anxiety, this was a huge one the biggest i’ve had.

Who knows maybe this experience went bad for a reason.

Why would you think a DC you called on would be a demon or something? Oh well, I can see you probably just got nervous for some reason, which tends to snowball when you’re dreaming.

wow thats…pretty interesitng…if i was u i wouldnt call on my spirit guides again!

if i was you, i would spend my next few lucid dreams looking for that little old lady. i agree with lucidity master, he made a very good point. but what i think you need to do is: try to find that old lady, and sort her out.
ask who are you? what are you doing?
its not very practical just to ignore her, you have to make things right, and once you have, you will feel on top of the world.

Well, at least thats waht i think :wink:

ohh and i do not agree with blackeyeliner, i think thats a bad idea!

I’ve met her before and asked questions not real relevant ones though, its just hard to remember what she looks like. I have also met her in other dreams as well, i’m pretty sure i met her the dream before my first lucid dream where she talked to me about lucid dreaming.

I agree i got to sort her out, and maybe spend a bit more time analysing her so i recognise the fakes cause there has also been fake spirit guides in the same room as her.

As i said this is the second time in a row i have been scared awake after calling my spirit guide. Hasn’t happened when i havn’t called.

On what lucidity master said, i would off thought that spirit guides would not be influenced by my thoughts or suggestions.

Well if she shows up in your dreams allot, then she definately means something very relevant.

if you cant recognise her, she’ll be an old lady :wink: [How many old ladys do pepople have in there dreams anyway!]

Well if spirit guides are not influenced by your thaughts, then how sure are you that sh is your spirit guide?

Morphius in your case…dont give a call to your subconscious.
if u keep this problem well i’ll explain it to you in personal and pm you about it!

So just use a voice command for your spirit guide and if that doesnt help well except it then…we cant force all things.
So dont call your subconsciousness k (in your case)!

Jeff

i’m not totally sure, but she the first time i met her and asked if she was my spirit guide she morphed into herself from another person like agent smith in the matrix. Also made the made everything in my vision melt into a pattern, i saw these stained glass like patterns one time before she woke me because i was getting beaten up.

Jeff - he has to call his sub-concious, to sort her out. if not, it will be like a thorn in his side. he has to get rid of it. and when he does he’ll feel a great sense of calm!

Just wanted to state if you are paranormal gifted aking for things in your dreams not always is a wise thing to do lol.
But yeah we are curious i can understand that :smile:

Jeff

Just wanted to state if you are paranormal gifted aking for things in your dreams not always is a wise thing to do lol.
But yeah we are curious i can understand that Brad345 :smile:

Jeff