Ahhh Help is required!

Corrected ALL CAPS title

alrighty, now that i have your attention! hehe. well basically, i havnt had an LD since july. grah… true, i am lazy AND busy and i just havnt put much effort into it at all. so first of all, i need MOTIVATION! but of course, the reason i became un-motivated it the first place was because i never got any LD’s! :grrr: so i sort of need help in both areas, motivation and LD skills. maybe i just dont have enough time on my hands to LD? is time really a factor in this? like if you are busy, are you less likely to have an LD? i wonder, because ever since i started school, i have barely even remembered my dreams! this sucks! help! whaah! hehehe. any advice would be helpful.

Alice&I :peek:

You’re never too busy because you always have to sleep. Look at sleep as a gateway, use it to clear your mind of your day. That’s the cornerstone of LD’ing in my opinion, having a clear, but focused mind.

My advice:

If you are too busy in the mornings to write down your full dreams, just scribble a few words down abotu the dream’s key parts to remind you later, and maybe try to write them down at school.

I’ve been at it for a veery long time, only had 3 lucid dreams, never had full control, and only 1 lasted longer then 30 seconds. But Lucid dreamign and dreamign in general intruiges me, so I keep at it.

Another tip would be to go and buy the book, “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming”, by Stephen LaBerge. It’s a really great book, with lots of great info and lucid dreaming techniques. Read some before you go to be each night, and try the excersizes in the book.

You don’t even hafto read that much if you can’t or don’t want to. You can just read maybe 2 or 3 pages before going to bed. Reading about lucid dreaming before goign to bed increases your chances of having a lucid dream.

The sealife dream forum is down right now, but when it’s back up, you could also consider joining a dream team there. Your teams members will encourage you to keep at it, and make it an overall funner experience. Although you will be required to keep a dream journal there, and update it as often as you can. Inactive members get kicked out of teams.

Well, that’s all the help I can think of! Good luck!
:content:

Well i ahve to say that my dream recall etc is SHIT when im busy, working or in school. also someone said that during the summer holidays they have much more LD’s and Dreams than when there in school.

just keep your journal going every night.
once you become a badass (pardon my french) at dream recall then worry about lucid dreams.
trust me, just knowing about your normal dreams is quite, quite interesting.
your subconcious is trying to get in touch with you, so start listening, (to have dream recall) and eventually you will learn to talk back. (to have lds)