The "feel" of Lucid Dreams

Last night I became lucid while walking around my house. Immediatly I felt like I was waking up, so I repeated “I am dreaming, I am dreaming…” It seemed to work, yet I almost felt like I was on the edge of being truly awake. At times, I felt like I was fully awake and aware even though the events happening around me were unfeesable and undoubtively a dream. As a result of the unsecure feel of the dream, I did not go through my checklist and restricted myself to only levetate as a RC and talk to a few DCs. (I agree with somthing I read yesterday about DCs being simple. They were people I knew, yet did not act like their normal selves, which is somthing else that tipped me off). Does any of this sound like a familiar experience for anyone?
-Night
P.S. Sorry if my typing or grammar is off, I just now woke up.

Well i had only 2 experience’s whit a DC
One was whit a teacher i have in school: i tryied make him clear that he and i where dreaming. It seemed like he didn’t want to hear about it, he had not said anything that made any sens if i can recall it good.
The second was this girl i was hoping to get along whit (did not know here) :grin: , she didn’t talk to me but that was not realy a prob because i wasn’t realy looking for a conversation :cool:

Yeah, my first (and only) self induced lucid dream was like that. I had trouble remember what it was I wanted to do, and could feel myself slowly waking up the entire time. I only remember to do one RC, but I woke up just before I did it :confused:.

I recently had one where a dream character was talking to me. I wanted to get along into other things but I wasted part of the lucid dream talking to hem trying to convince him of my point of view even though I knew he was just a dream creation.

In most of my LD’s I feel on the verge of waking up. I’m sure I can hear things from RL. I can’t always think that clearly because it takes so much effort to stay in the dream.