Are we awake?

Think in this possibility:
That we may be an imaginary being with life from somebody or something else dream… (Complicated to explain but i’m trying)
and ower life is compressed in time; for exemple 1 hour of the bein wich is dreaming is 10 years in the dream (ower life).
That means that we are a dream…
what do you think? get it?
or maybe we’re already dead and this is heaven (not for me) so that means that this is the life after death and we may die again…
What do you think? :tongue:

I don’t think we ARE somebody’s dream, although we could be IN somebody’s dream. I think therefore I am! I think. :tongue: We are self sentient beings.

The rabbit hole may be very very deep but not in the direction you are thinking.

I think. :confused:

we never know…

That’s an interesting thought… Perhaps we’re part of a computer system, like in Matrix.

exactly!!! :cool_laugh:
like in matrix…

if this life was a computer program like the matrix… there would be flaws… like bugs in videogames…
that would explain some paranormal events… imagine you saw a ghost… that could be a flaw in the system…

although improbable… your theory is still plausible Dead :smile:

but it could be a perfect “sistem”

i believe everything has flaws…
and i dont believe in perfect systems…
yin-yang :yinyang:

i’m perfect…!

in your lucid dreams ( if you had some :tongue: )

well… i had lucid dreams once in the past…

Dont you think we are going a little off topic here…
Lets just stock to the topic ok…

u’re right

Me thinks you all be insane, and should be burnt at the stake :content:.

Time to head back to the actual topic.

The concept that all humans may be dream characters in another being’s dream is quite old, I think. It is also possible that we are characters in a book or story.

Thats what religeion is for I guess if ur an Athiest (no pun intended) you can belive all that I myself am a Muslim :happy:

we also may be a child toy… ower uneverse may be in a sphere that some creature has in his bedroom or wherever they have… and we are his pets mwahahahhahahaha

As for glitches…remember the Matrix? We see ghosts, aliens, UFO’s, freak accidents all the time… they could be glitches. Not saying I agree with it tho… just adding to the point! :wink:

In Reloaded, the Oracle said that all those stories about aliens, ghosts, werewolves… are in fact the outcomes of a program which isn’t doing what it’s supposed to do. In order to stop those programs, other programs must delete them… Programs hacking programs… Lol suppose this is real… :tongue:
But yeah, the idea that we’re living a dream can be found in many religions. It’s not really that this is a dream though… It has more to do with the fact that we only see what our conditioned mental blueprint tells us to see, and that this view is far from Reality. Thus, our situation only seems like a dream, but strictly spoken it isn’t one.