Volcanos anyone?

Has anyone else ever had a dream with a volcano in it? I have had tons of dreams where the local mountain range explodes in a volcanic eruption and starts spouting fireballs everywhere. One dream was so real, I saw the explosion, then a delay and the sonic boom hit me. Fireballs started raining down and I and my whole family packed up everything we could and left and thenn the house burned down. I’ve also had recurring dreams of being in some kind of old mine with a big open chamber and wooden beams, hurrying to find the way out before a volcano started to shake everything and fill the tunnels with lava. I’ve also had recurring dreams of going inside a type of gold mayan temple with lava and all kinds of boobytraps and mazes and multiple levels. I must admit, though, I thoroughly enjoyed some of these. So… how about y’all?

I’ve had one volcano dream as far as I can remember. I was standing in a Mordor like landscape. Mt.Doom was throwing lava and ash in the air. I ran away from the lava streams, all the way through the vast no man’s land when suddenly I noticed two or three Ringwraiths coming after me on their flying beasts :smile: However I didn’t get lucid and before they could attack me I woke up…

No, but I have lots of dreams with hurricanes and tornadoes in them. Those are some of my favourtie dreams, cos the spectaular veiw (cool sky, massive hurricanes, some times more then one, sometimes with various things spilling out of them) makes it all so vivid.

Ya, I have TONS of dreams of tornados and I do really enjoy them as I am a huge tornado fan. The volcano dreams are far more unnerving.

Excellent ! Then try to enter in such a tornado, guys ! This is a GREAT experiment !

Tuesday night I had a very vivid dream of being taken up in a tornado. I knew it was my time to die, and I just enjoyed the ride. It was an amazing ride and I remember getting to the top peak and looking down in towards the vortex. I’m not sure how the dream ended.

That morning I was kinda suprised to read about the deadly tornado’s in Illinois during that same time I was dreaming.
thebostonchannel.com/weather … etail.html

I’ve never experimented with them while lucid though. It sure sounds fun and I plan to eventually experience that while lucid.

VolcanoRunner, have you ever seen a volcano? maybe that influences it. I have lots of tornado dreams and I love them too. I’ve been in a few twisters in Texas and I’m sure that helps influence them in my dreams.