Disturbing dream last night.

I had a most disturbing dream last night. The main theme was that my front teeth were rotten and loose and I pulled them out multiple times. Then when I would wash my mouth with water and spit, there were all these little worms like mosquito larvae in it from my gums. I was majorly freaked out. The rest of the dream was very disorganized and switched back and forth between environments. At one point I was back in school. Very screwy…

maybe you don’t brush enough :content:

There have been topics before in these forums, 0n the subject of losing teeth in a dream.
It seems to be a very popular occurance for a lot of people to dream this.
I myself have had a lot of dreams like this (although without the wormy thingys :smile:) In my case though, i had never experienced losing teeth in a dream until i had an operation on my teeth and jaw about 5 years ago. So for me my regular occourance of this has been down to my experience and trauma of my op. I still get freaked out and wake up sweating and shaking.
In your case though, its probably nothing to worry about, your just like many of us who have the same types of dream. My suggestion is to make use of it as a dreamsign, then do a reality check…hey your dreaming!! :wink:.
I havent had a dream like this for quite a few months now, but thanks for bringing it up, Im gonna try use it myself to become lucid next time it does happen to me. Good Luck.