Snail Chips

I found this interesting, and I was wondering how many of us would be willing to have a chip implanted in our brain if it meant being able to increase our IQ or perhaps even LD at will effortlessly. I guess I would.:alien:

Sign me up for a terabyte harddrive and a 10 Ghz cpu. And a bluetooth wireless connection :grin:

lol!

I’m having a vision of a tiny lump of brain surrounded with a mass of the latest tech.:tongue:

Im up to it right off:)Let them chip me!

hahahaha! I’ll have a calculator please!
teacher:now class what is the answer to question 3? (heheheheh they’ll never get it right)
me:658.6586
teacher: :woah:

yes that would be good maybe after a while they will advance it so that if someone has a memory anoher person can download it into their brain with a link cable or something :wink:

as long as i don’t have to run windows on it :wink:

I dunno it has possiblities and it’s own pros/cons one of the cons could be that some wizz kids could find a signal to “control” the chip to some degree. Facinating though.

If there was a signal that could control it (which would not be very likely) you could probably shield it with lead or maybe something a bit lighter. I think it would take a long time for there to be any practical uses of this technology on humans, but when they have it right, i would be up for some improvements.

Thats seem a bit scary too me.
But I’ll be the best game system :tongue:

yes it would open up a whole new world for VR games, heck it would be so real we could be in one right now and not know it.

That sounds cool, but what I think everything will come down to is giant herds of super smart snails taking over the earth. Then we will just be SLAVES TO THE SNAILS! :cool_laugh:

Sounds like a great title for a horror movie :smile: