I did it.

I did it guys… I f*ing did it.

Last night. First real lucid dream ever. Holy crap. Very exciting. I was very lucid and very aware and the dream maintained it’s solidity for a very long time. Heehee. I am just so excited I decided to let ya’ll know.

Thank you LD4ALL!

congrats. :grin:

Congratulations on your first LD :partying_face:
I know how you feel. I registered here after my first one because I just had to let someone know. My first one was a FA and all I did was sit on my bed and smile :biggrin:

Lucid dreaming is rulezzz. Congratulations!!!

I had 5LDs last night. I slept for 2hours woke up for half an hour (school morning) and went back to bed from that point on i had either 4 or 5 lds - sadly i woke up shortly after gaining lucidity :sad: usually i can at least have a bit of fun.

Must practice staying asleep lol.

hey congrats on your fist ld i can relate i dont have many lds and so when i do get them i feel like a million bucks. Dont be discouraged if you dont have another one for awhile, hope you have found more motivation now that you know how it tastes. Good luck

Happy first lucid dream :mrgreen_hat:

thanks all. I’ve really been like a leaf in the breeze all day long because of it. I know that I can’t expect to have LD’s every night now, and I have the patience and determination to achieve lucidity again. Until then… happy dreaming everyone.