Dream of Paradise

Have you ever Non-lucid dream of a paradise? Ever been there more than once?

I had a dream for a 3rd person view that I took an elevator down to the lowest level, and it was paradise. It was the most amazing thing. I was not aware that it was a dream, but I remembered every detail, and still remember till this day about this paradise.

I went to this paradise 3 times total, the 1st and 3rd time I was by myself. Since it was 3rd person, I only saw myself walking. The 2nd time I was walking w/ a girl. Everytime after the 1st that I went there, I remember IN the dream that I’ve visited this place before. It had an oasis, palm trees, and the greatest feeling in the world. Felt like “this is where I belong”. There was nobody there, just me.

Anyone experience that or something similar? Does it have a meaning? Please share. :peek:

Just take a look in the thread “have u ever been to heaven or hell in ld”.Might find some interesting info there:)
good luck:)

I had a dream last night that started at a Mountain that I am often at in my dreams. I did not become lucid, but I did realize that I had been there before. I have had dreams in other reoccuring places where I have not become Lucid. I wish that the next time I am at the mountain, capitol building, or hillside road, I will because they are all really detailed, really intraget (bad spelling) places. Very facinating and fantastic. I am sure that your paradise is the same way. However, I do not have an inclination as to what this means besides you like the place and may have thought about it just as you were falling asleap.
Very odd dream I had. Two main characters, a fox and a ferret. I woke after the first half of the dream where I was the fox. When I fell back asleap, I was the ferret. Maybe after dinner, I might write about it. Very cool dream.

I dream of Paradise all the time. Of course, that could be because I live in a town called Paradise, but that’s what you were talking about, right? (Just joking.) Sorry to clutter up the thread with nonesense. :tongue:

That’s ok… thanx for ur replies!

We’ve had the same dream. Mine is like a different reality. I walked with someone up a mountain. In paradise. Mine was a bad dream though. And continuation bad dream.