ld4all online store

[color=indigo]Hey pasquale and people,
I was looking around at the online store and I thought of an idea, how about “is this a dream” ld4all posters? Put it on the wall so that whenever you wake up you see it and remember to write down your dreams, and also remember to do RC’s often so in your dream you might see it and remember to do an RC. I’m thinking about the mousepad but it is kind of expensive…Anyway I just thought that would be a good addition to the store but, don’t listen to me if you think it’s not.:eh:

-Eric-[/color]

Sounds a good idea to me. But I would rather be able to download the picture for free… duh.

Anyway, it isn’t very easy to get a big glossy print done of a picture on a floppy, so you could still sell them :smile:.

thanks for the suggestion, i keep it in mind.

in the meantime why don’t you try the clock, this one is exellent, you look at the time, and you can perform the clock RC!

You won’t look at a poster when it is there for a while, but a clock you will look at regularly :smile:

A wall clock!? the round ones? I actually need one of those anyway, I have no clock in my room except the stereo but I can barely see the computer from the chair so seeing the stereo is kind of hopeless. I am going to check out this clock you speak of this instant. And you are right, I probably wouldn’t look at a poster after a few weeks, I have to many posters now. No more room on the ceiling. :content: