I got into a good habit..

i got into a good habit of doing a dream journel, but recently i have really really BADLY not done any dream recalling, i wake up and im like i remember my dream…im too tierd to write it down.

if youre too tired to get up and write it down, you’ll probably fall back asleep and end up forgetting it. Its what almost always happens to me. Think about it this way, if you get up and write down your dream, how grateful would you be in the future that you had done so, versus how you feel after you get up and say ‘damn i forgot it’

You don’t have to write down everything that you remember from a dream. If you wake up during the night you can just write down a few words from a dream so you won’t forget, and you get to do a short WBTB at the same time. And when you get up write down atleast parts of the dreams.

well i had recorded over, 37 ND so far and that was in 1 month but i recon i have become reluctant to record them, is because i have not had my internet so i havn’t been talking about LD’s so i havn’t been thinking about them as much. I can still remember most of the 2 dreams i had last night so i think i can get back into it now :razz:

If it’s too hard for you to write down your dreams, have a tape recorder by your bed and record a little blurb about your dream. I haven’t tried this myself but it seems like it has the same effect as a dream journal without going to all the trouble of actually updating the dream journal. Good luck with your dream recall.

I agree with isulli. Determination and a litlle of originality are the keys for making a good dream diary.

Try dictaphone.

thnx for all your help, no worrys now ive got back into my routine now :grin: but thnx for all your replys and support.

Do you have a goat? Yes.

Each morning you don’t record any dreams go out and ride the goat as if it was a garden variety horse or camel.

Shame and pain are excellent motivators; just ask your local army boot camp officer.

well I don’t really understand the purpose this has, but I know I usually only have to write 1 or 2 words at night when I wake up, then in the morning I elaborate.

Oh sorry,

Step 1 – Ensure you have a goat

Step 2 – Try to record dreams in your dream journal
Step 2a – If dreams did get recorded then great job, give yourself a reward carrot
Step 2b – If dreams didn’t get recorded, punish yourself by going out to your goat and riding it. Unsure of how to ride a goat? It’s similar to riding a horse or camel. ( Riding a goat is humiliating )

Step 3 – Feed your goat he’s probably had a hard day

The purpose: Please refer to US military doctrine on “Basic Training” www-tradoc.army.mil/

hehehe P8e you make me laugh. NOW SHUT UP MAKING MY POST LIKE SOME JOKE!!! thnx very much :cool_laugh: :grin: :tongue:

We’ve all been there, waking up at 4:00am and deciding to go right back to sleep, like a dead hooker you always regret it in the morning.