Loosing your modivation?

:music: Ive been lding for 1 year, Now im starting to slowly loose interest, I havn’t written a dream down in three days!
I know lds are whorth it (I know when i have a good one), I just keep forgetting why they are so great, Or the greatness looses its meaning as time passes, Does anyone else have this problem?
For me and whoever else needs it, someone remind us why we all first got into this quest. . .

Just read through your journal, and remember how awesome it is to be god for 5 minutes :smile: .

Hmmm… That’s not the answer I’d give. So how’s about this… Earlier this month, an American named Dennis Tito paid $20 million to take a trip into space aboard a Russian shuttle. His trip lasted 8 days (82460=11520 minutes). $20,000,000 divided by 11520 minutes gives us a price of $1736 per minute… And he couldn’t even shoot lightning bolts out of his fingers or anything!

If that doesn’t cheer you up, try this… Go to your library and request The Art of Dreaming by Carlos Castaneda. They can probably get it for you on interlibrary loan for free (which is even cheaper than buying it online). There are parts you probably won’t agree with, but it’s a well written and entertaining novel (average rating on Amazon is 4.5 stars).

I wish i have been lding for a year. To get back in to lding come to the site and go to the forum and start to post and read about lding. It might get you back into lding.

Heh, I sometimes wish I was thinking like you. Then I could give up my LDing attempts without any problems. But there’s just so much to explore and experience…

Losing my motivation… been there… still there… hope to get over it soon!

Know the feeling.
Test new things.
Take a friend, Try to have a shared dream?
Do stuff you never thought of before.