Subliminal dream messages from the devil?

The other night I was having a perfectly normal dream, then suddenly I was in a totally different place, and the devil was just sitting there grinning with fire all around him, then after 2 or 3 seconds it changed back to where I was before and carried on as if nothing had happened. yeah, just thought I might share that :smile: .

that little stinker

“We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast…”

I have seen something like that, though it was IRL. I was younger(i can’t belive i remember this) I was watching T.v. then it scanned out it was making a chant like sound with candles everywhere and saw something in a druid type, then scanned back. I didnt think it was the devil though, i had no idea what it was, i didnt want to dwell or go further with the subject, b/c i thought it would be crazy and i was younger to understand it too. Yes, i have seen something like that, and really freak the sh*t out of me.(i feel stupid revealing a subject as stupid as this)

LOL monitor199a, thats funny :content: But as for the devil thing, ive never experianced something like that but if you believe that your dreams are interpretations of impulses, maybe you had a drunk impulse, wandering about aimlessly, which displayed for a few seconds until the sober impulses shot it down. What was the normal dream about?

The normal dream:

Basically I was just going on a waterslide with some friends then going back to one of their houses, nothing exciting.